What knife does everyone carry?

BigWoods

WKR
My EDC is either a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 or, more often of late, a Spyderco Dragonfly 2 with the superb ZDP-189 blade - little knife that packs a punch and stays sharp.

My go to field dressing knife is made a Helle ARV. It's a Scandinavian style knife with a laminate stainless blade that stays wicked sharp.

Randle

WKR
Old shrade 152 sharpfinger, man that thing has been around since late 70s love that knife.

I have a Mora Companion that I carry when I remember to grab it. It stays sharp pretty well and is easy to sharpen. I did a ton of research and was ready to spend a lot on a knife, and I ended up spending about $15. I'm very happy with it.

For day to day, I have a swiss army knife that does everything I usually need!

RMac5

Lil-Rokslider
Typically carry a Matador knife but they don’t seem to be the knife they used to be. Just ordered a Benchmade Griptillion, this will be my first clip knife. I’m not sure how well I’m gonna like the clip part.

My edc is a Leatherman. 111 posts and only 4 others I think mentioned one? Knife is handy but it's the other stuff it has that makes it essential. Hell I have seen a guy gut a deer with a rock before. I can figure out how to cut stuff usually, be damned if I can pinch rocks together to make pliers or tighten a Phillips screw really quick.

OP
K

kid44

Lil-Rokslider
My edc is a Leatherman. 111 posts and only 4 others I think mentioned one? Knife is handy but it's the other stuff it has that makes it essential. Hell I have seen a guy gut a deer with a rock before. I can figure out how to cut stuff usually, be damned if I can pinch rocks together to make pliers or tighten a Phillips screw really quick.

I too carry one, it is always in my pack if hunting, camping, hiking, fly fishing etc. The Gerber Dime is a handy gadget too.

Hunt41

Lil-Rokslider
I have an old Gerber that can switch out between 2 blades and a little saw blade. Don’t know the name of it. But it’s done a lot of animals over the last 26 years.

douglasfir

Lil-Rokslider
I really like my Mora knives. As far as folders go, I used to carry a Swiss army knife, but I like having a locking blade. I have a cheapo CRKT knife that works fine. I lose things to easily to spend much money on a knife, especially one that I carry around with me every day.

Also like to carry this eye brand sodbuster in carbon steel
5bd8cd791831ee34799d400b1e71e800.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk