What knife does everyone carry?

rbljack

WKR
For EDC, benchmade Osborne 943 I think it is. Its the one with the clip point blade, not the tonto. Black scales with a blue spine. my FAVORITE Knife for EDC, and the only one I consistently carry.

For hunting, ive been carrying the havalon for backpack hunts. I also brought my gerber gator. I want to upgrade that to the benchmade altitude I think.

For base camps/truck camping......aka I don't have to pack it in: My Knives of Alaska Camp Knife. (it stays at camp as primary cook/chef knife, and is good for meat processing at camp as well.

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
I wouldn't call myself a knife connoisseur but I have a bunch. For EDC I Love Benchmade mini Gryps, Spyderco Delica 4 with the Emerson wave, Spyder Edura 4, Spyder Para 2, and there's a less expensive Kershaw with the Emerson wave that I really like too.

snuzzo29

Lil-Rokslider
Used to carry a Benchmade Mini Griptilian till some willows decided they wanted it more and stole it from from pocket while fishing. I went back to carrying a Buck Bantam BLW.

wesfromky

WKR
Was a big benchmade fan for a while, but then found southern grind and replaced all my benchmade.

EDC:: Southern grind spider monkey or bad monkey
Kill kit:: Southern grind jackal pup and tyto
In the pack Southern grind Jackal.

crossfire3006

Lil-Rokslider
Knives Of Alaska Stag Triple Knife Combo - Brown Bear Skinner, Cub Bear Caping Knife, and Light Hunter Mini Skinner. and a Randall Made Model 25 Trapper knife as

Everyday carry I have spiderco delica. I picked it up at a Goodwill for embarrassingly cheap - but it has been great knife

SwampBone

FNG
I bought the LT Wright small northern hunter after it being recommended in this thread. Cleaned a deer and a few pheasants this fall with it and love it. Love the feel of it. The shape and design is great. Makes it feel like more of an extension of your hand.

RedSnow

Lil-Rokslider
Love my Mora. I can get it shaving sharp in about the time it takes to say havalon. I've used Bucks in the past and liked them too. Something about a $20 blade that can get me through quartering a whitetail without needing to be sharpened...

Recently started a fun project of making some antler handled knives with Mora blanks and so far it has been a success!

Happy hunting everyone!

TTurboEE

FNG
For EDC I am currently carrying the Benchmade Bugout, before that it was a rotation of many other benchmade knives but I think the Bugout will be found in my pocket for quite some time from now on. Also always have a Leatherman on me. Hunting/fishing the bugout will also be in my pocket along with the benchmade steepcountry in my pack

BuzzH

WKR
Used to carry these, made by a friend of mine from Missoula...

IMG_0752.JPG

Always afraid of losing them, so use a havalon now.