What knife does everyone carry?

CHWine

Lil-Rokslider
Kershaw is the daily work knife. Love the assisted opening with one hand. In the pack is a 70's era old timer folder with two sharp blades. Also carry a 90's Buck titanium lock blade that holds a great edge. All these guys with replacement blades...learn to sharpen a knife boys!

EDC- Blackhawk Crucible II or this tiny cheap Gerber with wicked fast assisted opening. I loose knives right and left. In the last 5 years I've used multiple Kershaws, 2 Blackhawks, a couple of brandless junkies, 2 Komorans with D2 blades, and a handful of Schrades. I'm a cheap-knife addict. My "Church knife" is a tiny $20 Schrade with Carbon Fiber handles and a ceramic blade. It just sits down in the bottom of my pocket in dress pants. Most of my knives came from SMKW on clearance. I've never paid more than $45 for a knife and most were less than 30.
Backpacking knife- Outdoor Edge Razor Pro.
Fixed blade hunting knife - Schrade sharpfinger

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old timer I have had two of the same knife which is a $25 old timer that have worked for almost 20 years.

McCoppin

FNG
Work- Ontario RAT

Everyday- Benchmade Barrage

Hunt- Havalon Forge and Buck Paklite

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

ToeJoe

FNG
For my EDC I rotate between a few knifes.

Spyderco Paramilitary in SV-30 steel. Black blade digicam G10 handle. Holds an edge well.

ZT 0562 in 20CV steel. Black G10 on one side of handle / exposed titanium on the other. Holds an edge well. Sits deep in the pocket as the pocket-clip goes to the end of the frame.

Chris Reeves sebenza knock off - 440C steel. Beater knife I got online for shits and giggles.

Poeschel

Lil-Rokslider
I use a Leatherman Wave for daily carry, Havalon on animals and keep a Swamp Rat Rodent Trail in my pack. The Swamp rat works well on game if needed but also handles camp chores nicely.

MtGoat

FNG
Scott Cook small and large Owyhee with stag handles made with BG42 steel.
Scott made these back when he was still working with Chris Reeve Knives.

Old Gerber stag handled drop point knives that hold an edge forever.

Pat

Unobogus

FNG
My folder is a Benchmade Freek and my fixed blade is an ESEE 3. I recently picked up an ESEE 2.5 Camp Lore, so we'll see how it is, but 'm sure I'll love it too. I haven't met an ESEE that I haven't loved yet

Woodrow F Call

Lil-Rokslider
Me, I'm a Buck guy, Bought all mine long before they started making a lot overseas, which in my opinion was a mistake. A lot more can be spent on knives and I have done so, but for a good mass produced knife, a good American made Buck is hard to beat. I had one of my dad's from the 70's which was pretty well abused and never sharpened properly. Sent it to Buck and it came back looking like a brand new knife. I gave it to one of my sons, figured he would use it more than I ever would.

Buck still makes a good many of their knives in the USA. They are usually well priced too.

Woodrow F Call

Lil-Rokslider
I have quite a few that I use for carry, hunting, field dressing, processing.... some examples:

Case Sodbuster Jr.
Leatherman Supertool 300 or Wave
Morakniv Companion and Companion HD
USA Schrade made Craftsman.... I'm not sure of the model. It's a big knife though.
Lt Wright Patriot
Case 6375 Large Stockman
Buck 110
Grohmann Canadian Belt Knife

Moraknife has been my favorite among several much more expensive knives

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Oregonboy

WKR
Benchmade auto- had since 2011 and love
Spyderco Para3 - the most perfect edc ever
Spyderco ladybug - lightweight and sharp (zdp 189 steel)