What knife does everyone carry?

JGTWI

WKR
Classified Approved
Hunting: Typically a steep country or Buck Vanguard.
EDC: Too many to name just one.

bcv

Lil-Rokslider
Chris Reeve Sebenza is my EDC knife.. I can't tell you how many animals have been broken down w the custom one pictured below it.. It has a thick spine and strong as a screwdriver to the tip. Great skinning knife and ball joint buster.

Attachments

• IMG_8504.jpg
    IMG_8504.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 60

jooleyen

Lil-Rokslider
Mora 511. Costs $6. No stainless BS, just good old carbon steel. I lose things once in a while and see no reason to go any higher quality. Mostly hate folders for anything besides skinning- too easy to cut your fingers really bad.

BuddyS

FNG
Old Timer skinner that my dad gave me 20+ years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moore Maker trapper with a mesquite handle is my every day knife and I’ll also usually have some Outdoor Edge on my person when out in the field.

Fallow120

FNG
EDC: Gerber paraframe, non-serrated.
Hunting: Gerber + Old timer Sharpfinger

scott_co

Lil-Rokslider
Zero Tolerance 0393GLCF Hinderer, Havalon Piranta Bolt, and Buck folding knife.
I'll modify my carry options for specific times that I will be hog hunting. I use a Husky utility knife on the hide.

I went through my Buck knife and Havalon (2 blades) just trying to cut the hide on a large 200+ lb sow.

EDC carry is a Kershaw Blur. Always been a fan of Ken Onion Kershaw's. In the field I carried an Ontario RAT-7 for almost 20 years. Just retired it and replaced it with an Esee 6. I like a slightly bigger blade for camp, bushcraft, and utility work than most people seem to like. Different strokes for different folks. For meat cutting I use a Dexter fillet knife and a CRKT Hootenanny folder.

MrSunday

Lil-Rokslider
Hunting I carry an Esee Izula 2 and a Havelon. For EDC I carry a Benchmade Osborne 940.

Vandy321

WKR
New favorite EDC...Benchmade Mini Adamas cruwear steel and a very burly/thick stock