What length bows is everyone shooting?

ScottinPA

WKR
Currently I have 3 recurves that are 58", one 60", and one 66". I have a longbow on order that is 62" Drawlength is 27.5" so I can get away with a shorter bow.

Ahutch

FNG
Currently shooting 58" ilf rig. 29.75 dl
Getting so frustrated, almost ready to just burn it all....

Hutch

I’ve got a 29” draw, and my 60” JT Apollo is my favorite bow. Sweet shooter. I’m using it from a stand most of the time.

Fjtoyman

FNG
29” draw. All I used to shoot is 62” and 64” bows. I’m currently shooting a 56” LB and love it. It’s great in stands, blinds and easier to maneuver through the brush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahutch

FNG
Why so short Hutch? What poundage are you shooting?

Lol....cause I'ma glutton for punishment

I've always liked short bows. Although like most others longer is more forgiving for me. Regardless, I chose this path with enough ilf knowledge to make things harder.....but hark!!!! I had an epiphany moment tonight and it all came together for me. That's ok I have enough fire wood for now. Infact even my shooting felt really smooth and buddy I ain't stacked arras like that in a good bit ( been working on few things with my shooting also) . Anyhow I do plan on getting a longer rig. I really like 62" also.
Y'all be good

Hutch

DOESLAYER

Lil-Rokslider
64" @ 28.5 longbow ILF rig,

I've heard nothing but good things about BigJim's thunderchild bow never shot one tho so YMMV with forgiveness, ease of draw and hand shock they come in 54, 56, 58".

I have a 60'' that shoots good, but my new one is 62'' and a little lighter. I'll use it for mostly whitetail and turkey, so it will be out of a treestand and big ass blinds. I want it to be as forgiving as possible. I can always make more room

Ifunk

FNG
I've only been shooting for a few years, but like my 60" Predator recurve. My draw length is only 27". My wife likes to say that I have T-rex arms. I use it in the jungles of Western Washington and it tends to get hung up in the thick stuff I crawl in, so I don't want anything too long. I might choose something longer if I hunted in mostly open country or fields.

Shooting a 60” Satori right now. Started with a 62” Sage. I’ve ordered a 56” Bob Lee that I’m anxious to shoot. Hopefully I’ll have it by the end of the month. My draw length is 26” and I’m a treestand hunter 99% of the time so I think the 56” will work well for me.

JMatt

FNG
50 inch Browning Cobra recurve. 56 inch Leon Stewart Slammer longbow. I hunt from the ground using natural cover and I have never felt at a disadvantage. Less bow equals less movement!

I like short bows just because they’re easier to move around. My go to is 58” widow but I also like to shoot my 60” satori. Anything over 60” for me I notice while moving in the tree stand more

I'm only a short bloke at 5ft 7in and my DL is 27 inches with my recurves and 26.5 inches with my Hill-style bow.

Hill bow is 66 inches long.
Two recurves and hybrid longbow are all 60 inches long.

den57

FNG
58" Bighorn, 55lbs
pzwGqs2.jpg