What made you Happy today?

OP
H

HuntingIndian

Lil-Rokslider
Today? Max Verstappen crowned F1 WDC.

An unbelievable end to an unbelievable season.

Saw that race, i was sure LH was running away with a win and championship until the last 2 minutes. A race that will be talked for ages.

Weston

Lil-Rokslider
My best friends old man passed away last week unexpectedly and I was helping him through it and move his things, he gave me all of his shoes as our feet were the same size.

Was looking through pictures his sheep hunt we were on a couple of years ago and realized I got the pair of boots he was wearing when he killed the state record Rocky Bighorn. Made me happy knowing that his boots will get to go on more sheep hunts even though he’s gone and I’ll think that would make him happy.

Attachments

• E7EF2AE5-CC37-4DD7-BEA7-CD0270B198AD.png
    E7EF2AE5-CC37-4DD7-BEA7-CD0270B198AD.png
    944.9 KB · Views: 45

twall13

WKR
Took the kids to see the Boykin puppies tonight. We'll be making our final decision and bringing home one of those puppies Friday night. Made us all pretty happy.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
Saw that race, i was sure LH was running away with a win and championship until the last 2 minutes. A race that will be talked for ages.

Yeah, it was such a “2021” race - madness.

I think the FIA really needs to clear up many rules that were just too arbitrarily enforced. But with the all new cars this next year, 2022 will be probably just as tense.

JustinPNW

FNG
Spent the entire day yesterday scouting muleys with my two young sons to teach them the terrain and how the species behaves. The look of awe and excitement on their faces whenever we spotted a deer was amazing and infectious. Hearing "that was the best day of my life, dad" felt really good...

Broomd

WKR
Son and his wife had their first child, a baby boy, on Saturday--Alaska born! Baby was 7 weeks early, but is doing great. He's amazing and wife and I couldn't be happier for them.

There were many struggles with IVF and losses, but they were blessed with this beautiful child.

9b2f364f2f937e095bdfac07fc0f32ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a good chuckle reading a post by a guy claiming to have quit social media cold turkey. LOL!

Matt’s Off-road is awesome.
If you mean me, since I do also make that claim, I am only on forums and watch YouTube VIDEOS. No Facebook, Titter, InstaAnxiety, News, etc. YouTube videos are not social media in my book, as long as you don't read or contribute to the comments. :cool:

Last edited:

ThisIsMyHandle

Lil-Rokslider
Well I woke up still with vertigo, my NY giants are even more of a sh!t show than last week, my Jeep failed emissions, then I realized that it’s registration expired in September, after 4 years my family still can’t spell my fiancée’s name right, I’m still terrible at wrapping gifts and I have a headache. But I’m alive, I shot my bow, I shot the ventum pro and rx7, ate some chocolate, at some linguica and listened to some death metal. So I guess all is well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of a departure from this threads intent, but forums are firmly within the definition of “social media” without question.

To have someone proclaim to have quit social media in a post on social media struck me as comical.

Just the odd stuff I am amused by.

I’m also fairly certain the YouTube platform with its subscribe, like/dislike, and comments section would also fall squarely within the definition of social media. Something to consider.

Now back to happy!

I did my last trip of the season to the post office today and only had to stand in line for maybe 10 minutes. Was happy about that.