What made you Happy today?

tcpip95

Lil-Rokslider
Bought a new Henry Classic 45-70 Side Gate lever action rifle today.

H024-3855-Hero-SASS-approved-scaled-1.jpg

Picked up the remmy 700 in 300 win. mag from the gunsmith, had a muzzle break put on it, rifle is all back together and waiting on range day for a re-zero. I really missed it this past Oct. in Wyoming but it will be ready for the 2023 hunt.

Just finished up day two of a musky fishing trip. Lost a good one day before yesterday, but no follows today. We’ll see if we have any action tomorrow. Ended the day with some BBQ.

Sleepover at a house we're fixing up for sale with my best friend from college. Great Italian supper. Boxing on the tube. Planning a GoFundMe launch of a new business. Great Bourbon with a loyal friend. Making me very happy right now.

Last edited:

Mt Al

WKR
Thanks Warden, MSU Bobcats dominating favored teams two weeks in a row and heading to the National Championship MADE ME HAPPY TODAY!!!!! I was a student in '84 when we won the championship the last time. Very thankful! GO CATS!!!!!

Mosby

WKR
My daughter finally got home from college last night for Christmas break. She is at Ole Miss in their Pharmacy program. Between school and working a job at night and weekends, she hasn't been able to come home often the last few years. It ain't Christmas without the kids.