What made you Happy today?

FlyGuy

WKR
Hit an RX this morning. Got a long needed cortisone shot in my garbage shoulder. And a rest day tomorrow.

Astros didn’t take home the championship, but now that the World Series is over I can go back to getting more than 4-5 hours of sleep at night and get my life back on track! Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MattB

WKR
Wife and I banged out 4 miles after dropping our daughter off at school, and then after school she went to the barn and then sent us a video of her cantering a horse while standing on its back. Kids….

TheGDog

WKR
Sigh... been putting in WORK in this D14 zone. This kinda habitat, being Alpine, is new to me. Got this weekend coming up as last chance. Realistically I'm thinking it'll be repeat of Sunday, buncha Does everywhere and no bucks.

So... I was happy to see I got drawn for Ducks at Wister for 11/13 with a low number on the Reservations. Looks like gonna be able to pull-in a guy that turned me onto his Dove/Quail spot, to have him bring him and his daughter and me and my son to go out for ducks, so I'm looking forward to that. Little bit of returning the favor. Also looks like the temps will be hot, which will be a nice break from some of the colder stuff I've been dealing with in D14.

Oh, and also knowing I've got the boy covered for steel shot for Round #2 of Doves/Quail.

Plus as always, looking over and seeing the little one...
20211104_153859.jpg

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
was getting my pack ready to go for this weekend and saw this

BG1toz8.jpg

Sherman

WKR
Coaching HS football. Quarterfinals for 3A in Colorado. We are the 3 seed and get to play a team who’s coach called us out in the beginning of the year. Practice tonight was epic. It will be a glorious Saturday.

TheGDog

WKR
Make sure to tell him to save those tail feathers for when he wants to be Ultra Fly and shove em into his Fedora hat to make it Pimp! HaHA!

TheGDog

WKR
I just overcame a bug I've been working on with correcting the interaction behaviours of several fields on this one important EntryForm in our app. JavaScript and TypeScript files and their interaction with Knockout can be such a Joy!...NOT!!! So anyhoo... as a coder there is this unique feeling you get when you solve an annoying one that's been spinning your wheels for a few.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
can't tell you how happy this made me, but probably not as much as these guys! :D

XKZ6TTw.png

RXEy6ok.png

Having my wife 10 yards from a bull elk this morning. Unfortunately, when he popped out, I was carrying her rifle and she was behind me. 😬