What made you Happy today?

Blacktailaddiction

Lil-Rokslider
Wished I saw this yesterday, had a fantastic Sunday yesterday. Good sleep, church is finally back after this covid surge, grateful to be back, then went for a evening walk with a rifle and shot a coyote. Back home in time for dinner with 3 generations and a nice early bedtime.

280Ackley

WKR
Convincing my 2-1/2 year old daughter that in ordered to go deer hunting with me she had to start pooping in the toilet. Got the text from my wife today saying she ran up to her and told her she had to go #2 so she could go with me!!!😂😂😂

Last edited:
Convincing my 2-1/2 year old daughter that in ordered to go deer hunting with me she had to start pooping in the toilet. Got the text from my today saying she ran up to her and told her she had to go #2 so she could go with me!!!😂😂😂

That's great! I have 2 boys and 1 girl. When my daughter was about that age she could use the toilet but basically refused to and wanted diapers. One day her friend at daycare was wearing "big girl" undies. . . And that was the day our daughter was potty trained, never had another accident or needed diapers again!

The boys still struggle with hitting their target at times

Marble

WKR
Got a new bow all set up and shot it until dark. Target set up. Getting ready for indoor and then 3d season.

Felt like I was shooting a race car... so much different then sitting a hunting bow.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

UtahJimmy

WKR
Went on a walk with the pup and my very pregnant (7 days overdue with our first) wife on a crisp fall morning with fresh snow in the mountains.

Buddy text me a picture of an empty case that he wrote on before he left for a hunt after I helped him build a load for his rifle. He's on a deer hunt in CA. No details, just a teaser picture!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
This little nugget was born on Wednesday and my heart has never been more full! Momma and baby girl are fantastic and very healthy! Currently she's passed out on my chest while my wife gets some much needed sleep. Life is GOOD!!!

Thanks again OP for starting this thread, wonderful to see how grateful everyone is to be blessed to live our different lives but still come together and be positive!
ef678901155a502b1fe0891b5d9deef0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Had a really nice conversation with an admin at my wife’s old church (in her hometown). I was requesting some paperwork from our wedding so I can somehow justify my religious beliefs to my employer. Just really really nice to have a nice talk with a stranger. Makes me feel like I’m not all alone.

OMB

WKR
My FIL was pretty hesitant to hang out with anyone because of Covid and last year was the first time we haven't shared some kind of hunt together in almost 10 years. We've had really excellent grouse and woodcock hunting the last couple of days in some of the places he introduced me to hunting behind pointing dogs. I really can't remember beer tasting as good as it did today BSing while cleaning birds on the tailgate.

Marble

WKR
3 mile weighted hike with my bride. Did it in an hour. Then had some good food and beers after.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Jmort1754

WKR
Congrats to everyone sounds like amazing deys.

my smile for today was getting discharged out of inpatient at the hospital and put into inpatient rehab. Ohhh and I can start to feel my right leg again (went numb again Thursday morning )

Opah

WKR
Looks like I hit that corner, Back to my Shift and My guys, have to give up 6 hrs on one day off out of the three but can live with that.
Got my New BBAR 308, going to Fit it with a tactical green dot sight and now I have the Time to pop its cherry.
I have concrete coming in this week, that will get my front yard ready for some improvements.
All together

PaHunter86

Lil-Rokslider
Just back back from camping with my Son for 3night/4 Days in a tent. This was his first time out and he did extremely well and is already asking to go again. I think I have a new hunting partner for Life. I also got him to see and hear his first ever Black Bear in the woods. He was in the tree stand with me while the Bear was 15yrds out eating acorns. Too bad this was on Friday and the Bear Opener was on Sat. Guess what didn't come through on Sat. LOL All in all his enjoyment with being outdoors has made me extremely HAPPY!

Opah

WKR
Finally after months of 60 hour 6 day weeks I am back to my 4 day 10 hour with 3 days off, till the Ports open again. then it is back to hell and high water working my ass off till the end of December.
So For today I am happy !! And I will get to break the Cherry on my new Browning BAR Mark 3 , 308 cal
just looked up and saw I am getting a little Alltimers here ?