What made you Happy today?

Freelance

FNG
Got pictures of my grandson, six months tomorrow, "wearing" his great great grandfather's fedora. Priceless! Like right out of Cabaret, give us that ol' razzle dazzle...

Q child

WKR
Made these sweet a*s swords for my nieces. Going to see them for the first time in a long time for Thanksgiving. Also, prepped a bunch of Thanksgiving dishes - sweet potatoes, savory potatoes, green bean casserole, and cranberry sauce. I love Thanksgiving.

Attachments

• IMG_0875.JPG
    IMG_0875.JPG
    240.2 KB · Views: 52

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
three days of hard, back country hunting resulting in this :)

hjYaaP5.jpg

OP
H

HuntingIndian

Lil-Rokslider
My first rifle doe successful hunt this past weekend. Got the meat back from processor last night. Still have antlered tag, hopefully i can get my first buck this year. Woke up today grateful and excited.

robtattoo

WKR
Headed out to a remote cabin in the woods tonight. Total, signal-less solitude for 24hrs & a good chance at deer & hopefully a couple of pigs tomorrow.
Beautiful weather & no work until Thursday.

ffiivvee

Lil-Rokslider
The smiles and laughs from all three of my kids (4, 2, 4 MO). Could be having a terrible day and seeing / hearing their laughs and giggles fixes that almost instantly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a lovely impromptu dinner with my wife, boys and father. My 2.5 y/o behaved wonderfully and took a dump in the bathroom at the restaurant. Potty training progress is a wonderful thing. Happy and thankful for family.

nodakian

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Last week my daughter and her kids—I’d say grandkids, but I’m that old yet—came for a few days.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
Finding and beginning to read a copy of “Home by the River” by Archibald Rutledge.