What made you Happy today?

TheGDog

WKR
Mama bought home buncha leftover Chinese Food she bought for an employee meeting she needed to host.

Also today my Outdoorsman Atlas Trainer and Palisade pack arrived!

djfergus

FNG
A good friend I haven't talked to in a while called and talked rifles with me. Enjoyed eating supper with my wife. Plenty to eat. Beautiful weather. Beautiful drive home from work. My son had a good day today. Got to FaceTime with my grand daughter. I'm vertical, I can walk, talk, see, hear & smell. Even without all of this. I've got it better than I deserve. Ive had it good all along but too many times, I didn't count my blessings
They out weighed the bad things by far. Thank you Jesus.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
beyond happy after last night's Grizzly win over Eastern Washington sending them to the quarter finals of the FCS Championship

vEzVQqu.png

HgWoenv.png

Sherman

WKR
Taking our HS team to the Colorado 3A state championship and winning it. I am the RB and LB coach, so icing on the cake is when the RB I’ve been coaching the past 4 years won the games MVP award and game ball. A34DE237-B2B2-4F59-9860-2E190045187F.jpeg9F39B6E9-D819-431B-B071-7F1C3585B2D7.jpeg65F27B98-62C6-4DBF-BAA7-62A4437ECFC2.jpeg42394E6B-4B7F-45E2-8CA6-C8F5563F25D2.jpeg

Wife is out of town.
Woke up late, made a breakfast sandwich.

Loaded up few rifles, walked into backyard, shot a bunch of ammo.

Fired up the grill, cooked some venison sausages for lunch [a deer that i killed last week].

Life is grand and day is not over.

Got the bike detailed including airless application of a 5 yr ceramic coat and took it out for a leisurely eight hour cruise.

detailed2.jpgdetailed4.jpg

Sapcut

WKR
Although it was last month, I am happy I was smack in the middle of a bit of divine intervention. I didn't suffer major injury after my climbing stand broke sending me 18 feet to the ground on my back. I walked away with a bit of soreness. Whoo Hoo! Perhaps more details and pictures after the company buys my stand back.

TheGDog

WKR
Proud of my boy for getting the Coaches Award in JV for Water Polo.

They started describing the attributes of the player, and I'm like, if I didn't know any better I'd think they're talking about our boy. And then. Oh Hey! They are talking about him! HA! Cool!

They noted how he intently pays attention when they are instructing him. Always happy and saying Hi to them when arriving for practice. And that he's really hard on himself when he doesn't manage to capitalize on an opportunity. And he's giving it his all full-bore when they put him in, as they can see from his reddened face by the time they eventually pull him out for next rotation.

He's not the biggest player physically, just yet. So I've been explaining to him about now being optimal time to feed his growth by working hard in the water, then supporting that with proper feed & recovery. It's been so great seeing Daddy's competitive nature being awoken in his genes thru his participation in this sport!
Awards Banquet 001.jpg

Zappaman

WKR
My buddy shot a kick-ass buck- 6 years old and a nice rack. As a land owner he's been due for a few years. Best part is he doesn't eat deer-- so I just got home with another buck to process ;)

Buck197

WKR
Wife is out of town too, and I probably wouldn't have took my son out for doughnuts if she was, so that was nice.

Been puttering around all day and having a nice lazy day. Planning on an early morning duck hunt tomorrow to hopefully repeat yesterday's hunt, which was my new pup's first.

Prepped dinner for wife getting home, having chile rellenos from garden poblanos.

6I5dMJg.jpg
I swear this picture looks like it's off of a hunting calendar. AMAZING photo.

Buck197

WKR
Talking to my folks. Seems like a small thing, but as they are getting older I’m thankful they are still healthy and able to enjoy life.
Enjoy that. I lost both of mine earlier than I should. I always wanted to take daddy on a pack in western hunt and never did get to, so to date I've not taken a hunt with an outfitter for that reason, make every moment count.