What made you Happy today?

Buck197

WKR
Today, what made me happy was knowing another deer season opens tomorrow, and getting my gear in order, packing my backpack, and wondering if my first set of Crispis that you bastards basically convinced me into buying are broken in enough(liking em so far, not used to the stiffness but think I will get there easily)

For some reason I love feeding my hounds and just being in the shed with them listening to them eat when it's really cold out. Can't really explain it. That and extra mass this week for the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

WDE91

FNG
Was able to go shoot a round of sporting clays this morning.
The weather was absolutely perfect.

My Benelli M2 20ga absolutely did not like those Federal 100shell bulk pack shells from Walmart.

DuckDogDr

WKR
image.jpgBB07E8F9-9CCF-4B8B-84BF-92AD1270B244.jpegJust Happy I survived these past few shifts at work. Week was Hell .
Oddly thankful enough the cable is out due to weather. Enjoying the silence .. and listening to the rain and my attack cat purr. He used up one of his 9 lives last week after being Hit by a car (shaved spots on his legs from catheters)..
DuckDog is passed out on the couch snoring

And I got a fresh haircut

Got a raise, found some ammo on the shelves, anterless season starts tomorrow and a decent bottle of Cabernet...plus my daughter got a negative Rona test so back to school!

Alvie

FNG
Last day of PA gun season tomorrow means I can go out and enjoy the woods all but to myself again till next gun season.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
My Grizzlies got knocked out of the National Championship hunt (FCS) Friday night, but our cross state rivals- Montana State Bobcats knocked off the number 1 seed, undefeated in two season straight and defending National Champion's Sam Houston, decisively last night. Montana is big state geographically, but small when it comes to people, so it's not unusual at all to meet someone from the other side of the state and know a half dozen folks in common.

The rivalry between the Grizzlies and Bobcats is huge, but most folks always root for the other school (as long as we aren't playing each other :D).

cyCQgv3.png

Wife and I just knocked out a Mountain Tough module......been laying on the couch too much lately....was good to get my ass in gear