What music do you listen to?

I'll give Opeth a listen as well, thanks for the suggestion.
The drummer for The Mars Volta is really good as well. So is Tim Alexander for Primus, and Gene Hoglan, who’s played for a ton of people. If you can handle it, the guy from Cattle Decapitation is one of the craziest drummer out there. It’s just pretty intense music overall.

Good thread. Used to be a solely metal head. Mix it up ALOT now. Big range of music spanning Hank III, The Samples, Adam Calhoun, Upchurch, Suffokate, Hatebreed, and 90's early 2000's country. Too much good stuff out there to stick to one genre for me.

TriX10

FNG
I like it all, but always finding my way back to tossing the Tool CD's in the truck. Since they seem to be the only band that doesn't stream their music lol

IL Red

FNG
Some jam bands, The Allman Brothers Band always gets a lot of play. JJ Grey, Anders Osborne. Recently moved to KY, been on Tyler Childers, Sturgil and Jinks as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

16Bore

WKR
All of it.

I’ve got everything from Jay-Z to Jeff and Sheri Easter to who knows what. Apple Music is the best invention since sliced bread. You millennials don’t know what it’s like to make a mix tape for your gal, rewind with a pencil, record music off the radio, wait in line for the latest release, or scratch a record. Ha!!

Or Dolby NR.

Loco4dux

WKR
All the red dirt mentioned previously, favorites being Turnpike, Childers, Colter Wall, Chris Knight, LUCERO.

One I didn't see mentioned is my man Jason Isbell.

I like all sorts of old shit, most of which was mentioned.

SRV, Doyle Bramhall II, Gary Clark Jr., Marcus King, Billy Strings lately. Throw in some Willie, Merle, Johnny, Waylon. Along with some BB, Muddy, Albert (Collins and King), Buddy Guy and Johnny Winter

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
As a drummer of 21 years I can attest that they both are masters.
Absolutely, Carey and Peart are my two favorites to listen to.

My 14 yr old is a drummer and follows Josh Dun of twenty one pilots, the drummer for panic at the disco, and fall out boys drummer. Since I’m a classic rock fan, he has been introduced to Neil Peart and a LOT of Phil Rudd of AC/DC. It’s fun listening to him play to some of my favorites. He’s currently working on Red Barchetta....

ODB

WKR
My 14 yr old is a drummer and follows Josh Dun of twenty one pilots, the drummer for panic at the disco, and fall out boys drummer. Since I’m a classic rock fan, he has been introduced to Neil Peart and a LOT of Phil Rudd of AC/DC. It’s fun listening to him play to some of my favorites. He’s currently working on Red Barchetta....

Look up some old videos of Buddy Rich and show them to your son. That guy was Joey Jordison in cashmere and seersucker... he was off the hook...

Country up to the 90s, Widespread Panic, Allman Brothers, Bluegrass.....I have a wide range of CDs from back in the day. Clay Walker, Alan Jackson, Dr Dre, Too Short, Tu Pac, Outkast......all over the place. And dont forget about Sexual Chocolate.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Azbowhunt

FNG
Periphery, Intervals, After the burial but I like to mix it up with country and other popular stuff when in the mood! ;) Been into Don Broco lately...