What music do you listen to?

ncstewart

WKR
Well there’s bluegrass listeners and then there are the rest of the weirdos of the world!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jauwater

WKR
Basically the same people everyone else has shared, and Jelly Roll.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

John Kimble

Lil-Rokslider
C
So I’m a millennial according the bullshit time period. I don’t wanna be one and would never brag that I am. I don’t listen to tractor rap and I don’t like that stupid shark song. I listen to Cody jinks, whitey Morgan, sturgill Simpson, Whiskey Myers and so forth. Waylon and the boys for the old stuff. I just went to a Chris Knight concert and I’m going to Jamey johnson and Tyler Childers in a week. What does everyone listen to?Anybody out west have any local guys they wanna tell everyone about?

Check out Aaron lewis and Uncle Lucius

Not Vegan

FNG
PanterA, Waylon, DAC, Zao, Whitey Morgan, RATM, Down, Meshuggha. I'm a drummer that plays gutair also. Country roots with a pissed off attitude.

Glam rock is the only musical footnote worth mentioning when I think of growing up in the 80's. Where's the hair spray at?

There's a lot of nee music listed in this thread that I've never heard of. Going to have to check them out since my playlist has gotten a little stale lately.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

BiggMc

FNG
Ha, music.... Tool, Metallica, Waylon, Cash, Young, Dylan, Elvis, Audioslave, Pearl Jam, Corb Lund, Alice In Chains, Dwight Yoakam, etc.

Pretty good variety here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really great music, I also love Metallica, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Audioslave, U2, GooGoo Dolls

Walking Birds

Lil-Rokslider
Micky and the Motorcars, Reckless Kelly, Randy Rogers, Jason Boland, The Steeldrivers, Midland, The Dead South, mostly a folky, country/bluegrass sound but no particular niche within the realm

oake

Lil-Rokslider
Anything Jack White is involved with. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.

Johnny Cash, Waylon, Hank.

For you rap fans, give Run the Jewels a listen

I mainly listen to country music but it really depends on my mood. I do not like rap music, however.

So I’m a millennial according the bullshit time period. I don’t wanna be one and would never brag that I am. I don’t listen to tractor rap and I don’t like that stupid shark song. I listen to Cody jinks, whitey Morgan, sturgill Simpson, Whiskey Myers and so forth. Waylon and the boys for the old stuff. I just went to a Chris Knight concert and I’m going to Jamey johnson and Tyler Childers in a week. What does everyone listen to?Anybody out west have any local guys they wanna tell everyone about?
I listen to real music either classical rock, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Def Leppard, ozzy or real country music George, Alan, Hank Sr. And Jr.

hockey7

FNG
Nothing but classic rock...yah I'm old, but that is music that spans the generations....
Springsteen, Stones, Pink Floyd, CCR...............and the list goes on...Zepplin
Now that's music!