What ONE item has the biggest impact in your shots?

chasewild

WKR
So this is kind of not fair because i know for me it changes from time to time. But today I was shooting and when I relaxed string forearm and only held the string with enough tension to hold it back I started shooting baseball groups (ok just outside baseball groups) at 30 and 35. (thanks to a quick comment in one of the stickbow chronicles podcast)
With that example in mind what is one thing in your form or process that tends to tighten everything up?

Could be useful info in here!
Every time I try and write my answer for "one" thing, it ends up turning into a bunch of things.

Beendare

WKR
Lately, I've been focusing on bracing, flexing legs,glutes and core with an open stance and then hit the alignment to target. Wow. I like it. I'm just working that part right now. Not a full ,quivering rage flex , just flexing the legs and core down a bit. But that's just the thing that help me a lot right now.
Good point^

I rarely concentrate on starting with a good base...I need to .

The excellent Jake Kaminsky stuff on Youtube talks about that as the first component of a good shot- that instructional stuff he has is awesome.

T House

FNG
For myself it is usually thinking about only drawing with my string side elbow...ensures no tension in wrist or fingers. If that makes any sense.