What other addiction(s) do you have?

Clearly we all share something of an obsession with the outdoors and hunting, fishing, camping and gear-whoring. This website has cost me tens of thousands of dollar in new gear. Not complaining, just a fact. But I'm curious...what other addiction(s) do you enjoy when you're not humping through the backcountry? This is mine. Just joined the Patriot Guard Riders, cool people there.detailed4.jpgflags.jpgmotorcyclist.pnge42f6d72ed7100c75c980a335fd0690c--kind-harley.jpg

More important and enjoyable to me than hunting or fishing are the adventures I share with my wife. It isn't even close.
IMG_3647.jpeg

We love to ride the mountains....

IMG_0494.jpeg

IMG_1361.jpeg

We've owned multiple big bikes. Our most recent is a full-on custom built H-D which spent a year in planning and development.

IMG_1092.jpeg

IMG_1297.jpeg

This is really just the tip of our iceberg...and mine.

ODB

WKR
@Mike Islander awesome. That area has been like a second home for my whole life. Those live oaks, Spanish moss, resurrection fern down there are magical. I should have been back by now but covid has thrown wrenches...

archp625

WKR
Drugs, just drugs. Actually do not do drugs at all. I love going on adventures with my family. My 3.5 year old son loves to go on big trips. Unfortunately he wants to go on one every weekend.

Scoot

WKR
More important and enjoyable to me than hunting or fishing are the adventures I share with my wife. It isn't even close.
View attachment 363982

We love to ride the mountains....

View attachment 363983

View attachment 363986

We've owned multiple big bikes. Our most recent is a full-on custom built H-D which spent a year in planning and development.

View attachment 363992

View attachment 363997

This is really just the tip of our iceberg...and mine.
Kevin, are you familiar with the expression "out kicked his coverage"?