What other addiction(s) do you have?

Kawabunga

Lil-Rokslider
Too many hobbies. 9 year old, taxidermy, spearfishing, surfing, cars, fishing, airbrushing, painted a few bikes a while ago and kinda embarrassed to say a little gaming 😊

Seeknelk

WKR
I've been dabbling in multi-day adventure racing; if nothing else it definitely focuses my training :D

jz544YZ.jpg

YBcbDzI.jpg

bnpvgMB.jpg

4tj9z65.jpg

Al1RnW5.jpg

uB1Dx26.jpg

mlkFyXq.jpg

0Q5tRqO.jpg
The Bob open. You guys are crazy! At the end of a grueling day hunt or pack out or whatnot, I sometime ask my buddies if they'd like to take a 1 hr nap and do it again for two or three more days . With the same wet boots on, sore feet etc. The pics are awesome tho. That's an impressive walk.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you Sir! It's not overly pleasant, but it's VERY satisfying when it's over :D

IPAs, bourbon, bbq (buy the first two, make and buy the second)...

Mechanic stuff, particularly diesel. My daily is a Cummins powered Ford I built (bought most of an engine, sourced the rest and pit it together myself), in the process of putting a fuel injected Chevy v6 in an 8n tractor.

I field trial Pointers and fly fish.

Lots of live music.

If I'm at home I'm probably in my shop. Woodworking equipment on one side, mechanical tools and welding equipment on the other. Plus beer and whiskey.

Rock-o

WKR
High end pens… like pens you write with? Can you elaborate more, I’ve never heard of this and am wildly interested now.

There are "luxury" pens that cost tens of thousands of dollars that are "worn" rather than carried. Limited editions, one-of-a-kinds, etc. High end watch collectors are sometimes into these pens.

Fishing, and offroading / rockcrawling in the southeast. its different that the wheeling out west. also been looking for an old 4wd to rebuild and restore. and apparently now restoring old rare lawnmowers since i ended up with two roof palominos