What pack tarp is everyone using?

Hey guys- was sitting in the rain and snow last season. Looking to get out of the weather. What type/brand/size tarps you guys using for glassing and/or for a sleep setup?

Sealee12

Lil-Rokslider
+1 on the SO Gunnison tarp. Packs down to almost nothing. I keep it in my pack at all times.

T-Dozzer

FNG
The VIAM multi-cloth will work for a shorter duration of rain. It will eventually saturate & leak, but Im already carrying it for a meat tarp & ground cloth so it pulls weather duty when needed

Dschwan

WKR
I carry the Kifaru sheep tarp. I don't use it for shelter other than if weather moves in or I accidentally kill something and need a clean place to lay the meat.

douglasfir

Lil-Rokslider
Rab Silwing - weighs about 10 oz and is a good size for just one person. Does well in the wind. I've really liked it and will look at other Rab tarps in the future.

Jbake108

FNG
X2 on the 6x9 jimmy tarp. Good for everything. Hammock tarp, glassing and pup tent. Small enough you don’t really ever feel like you shouldn’t bring it and big enough two can sit under and glass.

Pigdog

Lil-Rokslider
I use an Outdoor Vitals tarp. Packs down small and really, really easy to set up.

tdot

WKR
I have a GoLite poncho that I can convert into a smaller A frame pup tent style shelter.

Have you used the GoLite Poncho for very long? Any comments? I'm just starting to think about adding a poncho into my gear as my rain gear/emergency shelter.

Kifaru Sheep Tarp here too. Has kept me dry and out of the weather numerous times over the past few years. Weighs almost nothing, takes seconds to set up and take down, packs small, and is waterproof. Really a great setup for one hunter.