What pack tarp is everyone using?

Have you used the GoLite Poncho for very long? Any comments? I'm just starting to think about adding a poncho into my gear as my rain gear/emergency shelter.
I’ve been carrying it for a few years now, I’ve used it a handful of times and it’s been pretty handy to have. I won’t go to the woods without it.

MLD cuben fiber Solo Patrol tarp. Never used it to glass under, only used as part of an UL sleep system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mosby

WKR
I have a Kifaru Sheep Tarp that I carry for getting out of the weather, eating under and keeping gear dry. I just got a DST tarp for when I hunt with son or nephews and need more space.

Sheep Tarp for most 1-2 man trips and a BearPaw Designs 8x10 flat tarp when 3 or more of us are going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lawnboi

WKR
I carry a Borah for a beater tarp just because it was more affordable. Not something I mind throwing meat on if needed.

Not something I’ll sleep under though. I gave up the tarp thing a while ago.

Anyone have experience with the sitka tarps they came out with this past year? I haven’t researched tarps at all and was just wondering how they compare to some of the ones mentioned already

mtnkid85

WKR
Zpacks hexapod solo+ as my main shelter. Also have a Kifaru sheep tarp for a glassing shelter or when Im not expecting winter/storm conditions.

davescarp

WKR
I carry a Borah for a beater tarp just because it was more affordable. Not something I mind throwing meat on if needed.

Not something I’ll sleep under though. I gave up the tarp thing a while ago.

Just ordered a customized borah solo tarp, it's a bunch cheaper than the others even customized the way I wanted it, specs look great but will see how it performs when i get it. .

Researched this a lot lately. Tonight I ordered a Zpacks Hexamid Pocket Tarp with doors. 5.2 oz. Adding eight carbon stakes makes it just under 7 oz for a full shelter, including guy lines and stuff sack.