What packable sleeping bag?

I'm looking for advice on a good quality packable bag for 20 deg and above for an upcoming elk hunt, wanting to stay around $200

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I don’t have personal experience with them but have heard good things about Cedar Ridge Gear and UGQ Outdoor quilts. They’re price is right at least.

FLAK

WKR
Doubt I'll ever buy another bag, only quilts. Just got today 2 Alps Mountaineering
blankeys I caught on sale at REI. I'd rather pack 2 of those than a bag.

rywin918

FNG
I picked up my Big Agnes from rei on sale this year and they still have them. I think from $200 to $150. they're a hybrid bag (synthetic bottom and down top). also im a side sleeper and roller so this bag has the corner stays to lock in your sleeping pad. believe it comes in at 3lbs and packs small.

hayesplow

Lil-Rokslider
My brother had ultralamina zero degree sleeping bag it was warm at first backpacking High Sierras
But in 3 months after 10 uses the insulation compacted and it was only warm to about 40 degrees.
In my IMHO mountain hardware ultralamina insulation is pure crap.

My Golite 40 degree quilt packs really small and is warmer than ultralamina 32 sleeping bag.I am even thinking about make a Climashield APEX 2.5 0z short blanket insert that clips with mitten hooks like moonstone sleeping bags did. to extend the warmth of the quilt.

rlmmarine

WKR
Take a look at the big agnes park series i love mine they have a pocket to hold your pad, a place to hold your pillow so if you toss in your sleep everything stays put. I sleep better their than at home with the pillow falling on the floor and my wife steeling the covers