What pad on thermarest cot?

I got the ultra lite cot and really like it so far I have only slept on it in the living room but my knees hit the side bars so I would like to get a pad to throw on top to raise me up and get my comfort out of it. I looked at everything rei had and I can’t find a pad the had the dimensions 77x26 anyone know of any or have a recommendation? I know I could get a 25 width pad but I wanna see if I can find one that fits perfect first. Thanks.

I would encourage you to first know what temps you'll be sleeping in, and consider the temperature rating of your sleeping bag. Any pad you select should first and foremost have an appropriate R value for your climate needs. As for size of pad....

After figuring out the R value you need, trying to match size (cot & pad) perfectly may be an exercise in futility. My strategy was to be sure the pad was sized large enough to cover the entire cot surface in both dimensions. A little overhang is not a bad thing, and actually can add to the feeling of side support.