What piece of gear have you yet to find that really fits you?

I'm on the hunt for the perfect bino harness, thought the new sitka one would be perfect but really dont like the fit of the lids, what piece of gear have you been on the hunt for the perfect piece?

Bino harness..I have and AGC and I do like it but at the same time I dont.. might try to SOLOHNTR. Because why not?

OP
Isthatamullet
Bino harness..I have and AGC and I do like it but at the same time I dont.. might try to SOLOHNTR. Because why not?
I have the AGC too, just didnt fit or organize what I have. Debating on kuiu pro with the bottom pocket and rangefinder holder next.

I have the AGC too, just didnt fit or organize what I have. Debating on kuiu pro with the bottom pocket and rangefinder holder next.
Been wanting of those too. But I already know thr RF holder doesnt fit my vortex RF. Where the front pocket of the the AGC does. My issues with the AGC is my binos squeek from rubbing the specific fabric they use.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
In the last 10 years or so......lightweight quick drying hunting pants with a 37-38" inseam, normal rise, and don't fit like skinny jeans.

And just the thought of a bino harness makes me cringe. I can't stand anything like that on my chest anytime, let alone while hunting.

Gloves. I hate all gloves, and they hate me back. I try a couple of new ones every year, they all suck.
I'm right there with you, I have come to the conclusion that I need 3-4 pairs to cover all my bases. I have had decent luck with KUIU Attack gloves for early to mid season, and use fingerless wool glove liners, but really need something for when it's colder that Allows me to still shoot a bow or rifle. Any suggestions?

OP
Isthatamullet
Gloves. I hate all gloves, and they hate me back. I try a couple of new ones every year, they all suck.
I have been on the hunt for an early season glove that protects against blackberrys but isnt too thick to operate a release. Just ordered some mechanix tactical glove be interesting how they

OP
Isthatamullet
I'm right there with you, I have come to the conclusion that I need 3-4 pairs to cover all my bases. I have had decent luck with KUIU Attack gloves for early to mid season, and use fingerless wool glove liners, but really need something for when it's colder that Allows me to still shoot a bow or rifle. Any suggestions?
I bought the kuiu yukon guide gloves because they are waterproof, havent been in snow with them but so far they are awesome. Too bad they appear to no longer be made.

Drenalin

WKR
I have been on the hunt for an early season glove that protects against blackberrys but isnt too thick to operate a release. Just ordered some mechanix tactical glove be interesting how they
I’ve used a couple different Mechanix gloves. They’re actually not bad for early season. I prefer the “Fast Fit” style that you just pull on versus any of the models with velcro. Don’t know about blackberries though - I haven’t used the tactical style, but a decent thorn will go right through the palm side of the ones I’ve used, then break off and get stuck in the material and eat you up.

Drenalin

WKR
Not really. I’m using some poly touchscreen liners for now with OR Fairbanks fingerless gloves pulled over them. I haven’t found anything else better yet. I’m going to try some cheap Kinco Frost Breaker gloves this year and some from RefrigiWear that are advertised as “Lined Thinsulate Insulated Rag Wool Grip Gloves.” I think the Kinco ones go for $7, the others are $21. I may also get a pair of OR Exit Sensor gloves. I’ve tried some expensive stuff, now I’m running through as many cheap options as possible.

Venom One

WKR
I'm on the hunt for the perfect bino harness, thought the new sitka one would be perfect but really dont like the fit of the lids, what piece of gear have you been on the hunt for the perfect piece?
After having the Kuiu Pro and AGC, the FHF has been the ticket for me. LOVE the little reed pockets and slim design. Just wish it had an easily accessible phone pocket,