What piece of gear have you yet to find that really fits you?

OP
Isthatamullet
I’ve used a couple different Mechanix gloves. They’re actually not bad for early season. I prefer the “Fast Fit” style that you just pull on versus any of the models with velcro. Don’t know about blackberries though - I haven’t used the tactical style, but a decent thorn will go right through the palm side of the ones I’ve used, then break off and get stuck in the material and eat you up.
They have framing gloves missing just the tips of the thumb and forefinger and they look leather, those might be my ticket if the tactical dont work.

The right rangefinder pouch solution for my Razor 4000 and Kestrel. Currently have the AGC Hybrid Max and got their rangefinder pouch, but its too tight for the razor, and the in-line accessory pouch is too loose for my kestrel. I've read that the marsupial gear rangefinder pouch fits the razor better, but I would rather not have a zipper.

Do you only haul quarters out in them or use as a whole pack system? How bad do they dig into your shoulders without padding? I was a paperboy as a kid and have always thought about this idea but never tried it. I’m very interested in your experience.

If you are being serious, that joke went right over your head.

It was in response to the condoms.

OP
Isthatamullet
I'm right there with you, I have come to the conclusion that I need 3-4 pairs to cover all my bases. I have had decent luck with KUIU Attack gloves for early to mid season, and use fingerless wool glove liners, but really need something for when it's colder that Allows me to still shoot a bow or rifle. Any suggestions?
Kuiu yukon pros just popped up in their outlet....

Sphusmc13

FNG
I’m with the others on gloves. Rifle hunting, I don’t have such an issue finding something with warmth and ability to still shoot. Bow hunting on the other hand…. I just cant find anything that i am comfortable using my release with.

OP
Isthatamullet
I’m with the others on gloves. Rifle hunting, I don’t have such an issue finding something with warmth and ability to still shoot. Bow hunting on the other hand…. I just cant find anything that i am comfortable using my release with.
Same here, cabelas has some shooter gloves for 30 bucks, I might buy and butcher them for a release.