What piece of gear....

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
What piece of gear do you regret selling?

I recently sold a Paratarp and Annex and I am pretty sure if I had it to do over again I wouldn't sell it. My TiGoat is plenty light for solo trips but the Tarp is even lighter and would have been great for an emergency shelter.

littlebuf

Banned
i kind of regret selling my sitka cold front in MM.i never wore the thing but it was still the best jacket ive ever worn,other than the weight.thing was bomb proof but i would only wear it in the absolute worst of weather and would just tuff out the bad stuff because i didn't like the weight.thing i regret the most is trading Springfield TRP for a bow package.again i didn't shoot it much and i shot the heck out of the bow.dollar wise at the time was even but man i miss that 1911 sometimes

OP
ScottR_EHJ

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I almost sold my Cargo Panel.....then a new pack came out from Kifaru

I don't think I could part with a TRP, 'cept maybe for a Wilson Combat. Mountain Mimicry is THE best camo in hunting camo. A-TACS is THE best tactical camo. I have been selling guns and gear to fund newer, lighter, better gear but I don't feel I regret any sales. I have an UltraTec with black limb pockets and Spiral X cams I have been considering selling, but everyone that had one regrets selling it. After shooting my RKT cams I drew the Spirals and I don't know why I would keep it. No comparison.