What points do you put in for?

Luked

WKR
I am at a point in my life now where I am planning on putting in points in multiple states for multiple animals. But a little unsure which ones I want to put in for.
Which states do you put in for and in those states what animals do you put in for?
Not looking for guided hunts at all but just hoping that in a few years I would be able to draw some better tags in other states than just hunting OTC in CO.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Btaylor

WKR
Would probably be helpful if you had list of critters you want to hunt or a list of states you want to hunt or some framework to give guidance on.

Bc you’re going to get a lot of different opinions I’d suggest this, make a plan base on short, mid and long term tag goals. Based off of that, apply for every species you would want to hunt. Then figure out how much money you really can invest every year. I apply in 5 states. In my home state I can get an otc for deer, bear, elk, but I still apply for limited entry tags. I then supplement using the other states. Most years I hunt one tag out of state. The best thing to do is make a plan, set your expectations and stick to the plan. The last step is sit back and enjoy the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk