What pull outs do you all like

1 gallon freezer bags. Doubled bagged Cheap, water proof, semi durable, and easy to identify what's inside. Also multi use.

That's the same system I run - Walmart brand freezer ziplocs in quart and gallon size, and Ziploc brand 2-gallon freezer ziplocs. Definitely great waterproof, compressionable, and perfectly functional as "pull outs" (among other things) in the field.

OP
Luked

Luked

WKR
Just yesterday got my pull outs I ordered from Viam Outdoors and they really look like a nice product.
I bought thr 5 piece pack so I have multiple sizes. Was really impressed woth them.
Granted I have very limited knowledge of stuff like this but I was pretty impressed with them

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I only have one. It’s the stash pocket that EXO sells. My possibles live in it.

Edit: make that two. I also have the smallest Sea to Summit stuff sack. It’s where all of my non-survival possibles go. Whoops. Make that three, I also have the 15L Sea to Summit stuff sack for food storage and Bear bag.

😂

Last edited:
I recently got some of the FHF gear ones, haven't really used them but the build quality is there and zipper location is on the side rather than the middle like kifaru ones.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Seeknelk

WKR
I think I have 4 of the marsupial mesh and stretch ones. One tiny one, 3 mediums ones.
Love em. Love the blaze orange , easy to find in a dark pack. Nicely made.
Marsupial makes a great belt also!

DWD

Lil-Rokslider
Mix of Kifaru, Viam, Granite Gear. Lately I’ve been buying Foxlite Gear pullouts. I think they are made in batches so colors and sizes change, just have to watch the website if you want something specific. Excellent quality.