What quiver?

flytrue

FNG
I'm looking for a hip quiver. Right now I'm using an old quiver off of a compound. I attached straps to it and carry 3 arrows in it. I sling it over my head and one shoulder. It works but I'd like something better. Any input is appreciated.

61f897ea51c1ca8c58844791e9fd2bf5.jpg

Homemade. Works pretty good for me. The lighter colored piece hooks onto your belt. Then the little halyard I can hang on a hook if I’m tree stand hunting. Made it about 25 years ago

there is a few of them floating around that I built and have to friends. There is also some that build this style quiver too. I just use a strap on quiver now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ozyclint

WKR
Marksman Quivers makes outstanding quality products.

Their products are modular so you can use the parts with multiple quiver options. the hood and gripper could be used as a bowquiver with the mounting bracket of your choice. The hip quiver can also double up as a side quiver if you get the shoulder strap. Makes it a very versatile system and great value for money when you can have multiple quiver types with the same parts.

mjh

FNG
I used a Selway hip quiver for a couple of decades before I switched to a Safari Tuff. Still have the Selway and will be keeping it but the Safari Tuff does what I want it to.

I’ve often though about trying the safari tuff. Just never have pulled the trigger. It looks very functional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skeen

FNG
I've bought tabs off this guy before and like his work.