What rangefinder pouch?

SDHNTR

WKR
Ok so I have either owned, fondled, tried or examined all of these and find flaws in each one. My biggest complaints are noisy material, poor fit, sloppy and floppy attachment system, lids opening the wrong way, and sides that don’t allow for a quick and easy one hand grab out of the pouch. Other than these duds, what else is there?

Sitka, Kuiu, Mystery Ranch, FHF, AGC, Oregon Pack Works, Outdoor Vision, and Marsupial.

Significant compromises with each model. There has to be something better. Any others I need to check out?

tdot

WKR
Do you need it for bow hunting?

Similar to yourself, I've run through a bunch of pouches and it has ended up back in the hip belt pocket of my pack. I seem to prefer it there. But this is for rifle hunting, I'd probably still be searching otherwise.

easilyamused

Lil-Rokslider
Adak, muley freak, and solo hnter come to mind. What are you looking for or what came the closest to what you wanted? Theres always the option of getting one thats close and changing it to what you want.

OP
S

SDHNTR

WKR
Yes, I am a Bowhunter. So noisy fabric is a big deal. Especially on cold whitetail stands. I’m not a tinkerer. Imo, shit should work right without tinkering. This would be an easy problem to fix tho and make perfect. Marsupial has the best attachment system and lid, but noisy cordura. OPW has the quietest fabric. Outdoor Vision has the best side design so you can easily grab it out of the pouch. Marsupial pouch, OPW fabric and OV sides. Done.

Will check out Solo Hunter. I won’t support a poacher in search of social media “fame”, and Adak doesn’t sell theirs separately.