What rangefinder will display cut values to the 0.1 yard?

Holocene

WKR
Can anyone recommend a few rangefinders that display both the inline and cut value to the 0.1 yard?

I'm in the market for one so that I can have precise readings for 3D and field archery events where I want the absolute closest yardage estimate I can get. Earlier today I watched a video with Steve Anderson (pro shooter for Hoyt) describing how you probably want this level of precision when shooting events like Redding. He recommended 0.1 yard increments.

My old Leica CRF 100-R only displays whole values for both inline and angle-compensating modes. The newer ones market 0.1 yard accuracy, BUT that's only with the inline mode.

Prefer something different than the Leupold Full Draw, but if that's all there is, then ok.

sndmn11

WKR
Maven's RF.1 displays .1 increments in both line of sight and angle compensated modes. I think that is what you are asking.

It does not display both modes simultaneously.

For sure the Leupold 1600i, Fulldraw 3 and 4. Sig 1600bdx, 1800bdx and up. All of those have illuminated red reticles except the full draw 3. They all read to 1/10 in both line of sight and angle comp modes.

I have a Leupold 1600i, sig 1800bdx and vortex ranger 1800. I agree that I’d steer clear of Leupold rangefinder. Only 1 I had to send in on warranty and the shortest warranty period by far. Zero complaints about the sig and vortex, but the vortex does not read down to 1/10 yard.

BigWoods

WKR
Post above mentioned the Sig 1600 & 1800. I'll add to that the Kilo 1000 which also does .1yd with AMR.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
My Sig Kilo does .1 yard increments for both I believe, but I still prefer the readout and glass of my Leica CRF 900 in whole yards. I can still extrapolate distance pretty well for angled shots.

OP
Holocene

Holocene

WKR
Thank you everyone for the input. SIG got some consensus votes, so I think I’ll try out the SIG units for tournaments and see if I’m even good enough to notice the 0.1 increments at distance.

Will be doing a few field shoots this season.