What Rear Bag for Hunting?

ofl0926

WKR
Our first run of the bags I designed for long range hunting and magnum rifles ships tomorrow. As soon as I have them and insure the production run passes inspection, I will do a short video on design features, weights and attributes. Watch for news feeds from us soon.

I checked your page and didn’t see them on there. Will these eventually be offered to the public?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broz

WKR
I checked your page and didn’t see them on there. Will these eventually be offered to the public?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, what I meant was they are shipping from the mfg tomorrow to us. Then as soon we will have them, and they pass final inspection, they will be in our store for sale. Thanks

ofl0926

WKR
Sorry, what I meant was they are shipping from the mfg tomorrow to us. Then as soon we will have them, and they pass final inspection, they will be in our store for sale. Thanks

I'm really looking forward to this
this is the last item I need for my trip

casey58

FNG
I started using the Traust mini rear bag from Mile high this year, Ive shot great with it getting ready for the season.

Weight savings of the larger crosstac bag prompted me to buy one. I do prefer shooting with the light fill str8 laced bag, It's just wider and more versatile and will be heading to AK with me this week for sheep. The Str8 laced is 6.6 ounces right now but I'm going to cut some frills off it and try to drop a little more weight.

ofl0926

WKR
Our first run of the bags I designed for long range hunting and magnum rifles ships tomorrow. As soon as I have them and insure the production run passes inspection, I will do a short video on design features, weights and attributes. Watch for news feeds from us soon.

any update on these?

ofl0926

WKR
Just got a few and we just figured pricing. Shooting video today to show all attributes. Hope to have them for sale very soon

I'm extremely interested in your product and definitely looking forward to the video. thank you

Broz

WKR
Will you post the video here? Or only on LRO?
I asked Ryan about this tonight as I felt I should get permission and we worked it out. So I will post a link once here to the video on LRO.

The video is done, we should go live possibly tomorrow with more details.

Thank you, and Thank you Rokslide as well

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I asked Ryan about this tonight as I felt I should get permission and we worked it out. So I will post a link once here to the video on LRO.

The video is done, we should go live possibly tomorrow with more details.

Thank you, and Thank you Rokslide as well

I hope whatever @Ryan Avery worked out included a free bag for his favorite ginger. ;)

Broz

WKR
Here it is. We decided to take pre-orders and already have a first order from the mfg. in process. We will ship in order that orders come in.

Our best estimate is the first orders will ship in aprox 2 weeks. A second order will follow right after hopefully.

Video on order page of the attributes and in use.

Last edited:
Looks nice with a very innovative design like I have yet to see on the market. You took my money on the light fill version! Thanks for creating a cool product!

Broz

WKR
Looks nice with a very innovative design like I have yet to see on the market. You took my money on the light fill version! Thanks for creating a cool product!
Thank you, we worked hard on it and I am very pleased with the results. Its easy to use, lots of adjustment, solid, the hand strap helps to encourage consistent anchor points, and the rear of the rifle stays put under recoil. Hope you like it as much as I do.