What Rear Bag for Hunting?

Looks nice with a very innovative design like I have yet to see on the market. You took my money on the light fill version! Thanks for creating a cool product!

Gotta get one or maybe 2 ordered up myself. Going back and forth between the light and heavy. Heavy is nice for stability but 2lbs more to pack in the mtn...

Gotta get one or maybe 2 ordered up myself. Going back and forth between the light and heavy. Heavy is nice for stability but 2lbs more to pack in the mtn...

I went light because I know I would never pack the heavy one around, even on a day hunt. Probably just depends on your style.

I went light because I know I would never pack the heavy one around, even on a day hunt. Probably just depends on your style.

Yeah I here ya. I'm young and dumb so would pack either one... Lol but I hunt big steep country and already pack enough so the weight saving would be nice. I have heavy homemade bags now that I wouldnt miss. Don't have any experience with the git lite stuff. Wondering how stable that 1lb bag would be with lighter bigget magnums.

Broz

WKR
Wondering how stable that 1lb bag would be with lighter bigget magnums.

Its pretty close in stability. The "Git-lite" fill is from Chris Gittings and is sweeping the precision competition market. It is by far the best light weight fill out there. I can shoot a magnum off it just fine, but I am mindful to make sure I am squeezed up solid, preloaded and pulled in snug. The heavy fill is a great fill too and is more forgiving, a bit more stable, and is a great option for those that don't pack as much and want to save some coin.

Jeff

ofl0926

WKR
Its pretty close in stability. The "Git-lite" fill is from Chris Gittings and is sweeping the precision competition market. It is by far the best light weight fill out there. I can shoot a magnum off it just fine, but I am mindful to make sure I am squeezed up solid, preloaded and pulled in snug. The heavy fill is a great fill too and is more forgiving, a bit more stable, and is a great option for those that don't pack as much and want to save some coin.

Jeff

What kind of shipping time are we expecting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broz

WKR
What kind of shipping time are we expecting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Our best estimate is the first orders will ship in aprox 2 weeks. A second order will follow right after hopefully.

We are selling them pretty fast so I just had a conversation with the mfg. and they are cutting more ahead. We will do our best to stay ahead of it.

Jeff

Awesome, I guess the light ones will be the right way to go. Weight savings in the pack will be worth it. Maybe get a heavy down the road for range work. Will be ordering 2 sets as my dad wants one as well. Thanks Broz!

Well, got my 2 with the extra bags ordered up all in git lite. Cant wait to put em to use!

Last edited:

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Damn you @Broz , you just cost me $$$

I didn't even know I needed another bag to go with the pile I already have!!

In all seriousness, I really like the design and think it will be a sweet set of bags.

carter33

WKR
Put in an order, a little on the heavy side relative to others I have been packing around but this does look much more solid. Excited to try it out.

Big338

FNG
Both ordered earlier today and I look forward to putting them to good use ! Thanks broz

Wolf-killer

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered both myself, Ive been looking for the prefect rear bag for hunting and this just may be it

Does the smaller bag come with the “git lite” fill as well? 6oz isn’t much as is but you know some ounce counters are out there wondering as am myself.

urds1406

FNG
Check out Chris Gittings on Facebook. He just came out with a "Git Lite" fill for rear bags. Looks like a good product

Broz

WKR
Does the smaller bag come with the “git lite” fill as well? 6oz isn’t much as is but you know some ounce counters are out there wondering as am myself.
Yes, I tested the bottom bag with both fills and stability was equal. So there was no reason to offer it with anything other than Git Lite fill. So all bottom bags are Get Lite and yes, 6 oz.

Broz

WKR
UPDATE: 8/21/19 LRO Hunter's Edge Bags. We have suspended the bag orders until we get caught up. We do not want to over sell the first big order we are getting in, until we know a date we will get the next order. I will update again when we know more.

Thank you
Jeff

Broz

WKR
UPDATE: 8/26/19 Hunter's Wedge Bags

We asked the mfg. to ship us bags as soon as some were completed so we can get them out quicker and fill orders. So we are receiving small quantities and turning them right back out. We started shipping today on the first orders placed. We will be getting more bags in later this week and will continue this process. The orders were many and we shut down taking orders so we didn't have a huge wait time. We are filling all orders we have taken before we take any more. The mfg. is doing their best but these bags take more time to cut and sew than an average bag. Please don't ask us to try and figure out if your order was sent or when it will be, just know Just know we are filling orders as promised, and we are doing all we can to get them out asap. Thank you all we will keep you updated as we know more.

Jeff