What release do you guys use?

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
I have recently switched to an HTM Inline which I am getting to like very much! Switched from a TRU Ball Assassin which I also liked but wanted to try a handheld style and am really liking it... So what do you guys use and why? I just find it interesting to see what other people use...

I use a carter chocolate lite for 3d and target but stick with my scott sabertooth for hunting. I don't want to have to worry about dropping my thumb release in the woods. strap it on my rist and get after it.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I use a Stan Shootoff Quatro for target, 3D and hunting. Once I started shooting back tension I thought I would be able to hunt with my Scott Sabertooth. Then Darrin Copper advised me I should stick with one type of release if I were going to shoot back tension. So the last two years back tension only. I have yet to have a need to take a snap shot on an animal, so back tension hasn't hurt me yet hunting and hopefully won't.

vcb

WKR
Scott Little Bitty Goose for the past 3 years. I like the Scott...It has a tiny bit of trigger travel in it though. Lately, have been looking at the carter Lucky?????