What rests are you using?

J-Daddy

WKR
I got my Hamskea Versa Rest in, just waiting on my new bow to throw it on there.
These rests are built like a tank...I've used or atleast set up most of the fall away rests on the market at one time or another...The construction of this rest is head & shoulders above all the others. They are pricey but man they are nice. I picked this one up used on ArcheryTalk so I saved a little money on it.
IMAG0365.jpg

My top three ( in no specific order ):

1. Limbdriver ( non-Pro V )
2. Schaffer Opposition
3. Trophy Taker PRONGHORN

all 3 are drop aways and I base my decision on which tunes with the bow/arrow. I will be looking into a Hamskea on the Vector Turbo when it arrives. It encompasses the best of the limbdriver and the pronghorn into one multi-functional rest!!!!

J-Daddy

WKR
My top three ( in no specific order ):

1. Limbdriver ( non-Pro V )
2. Schaffer Opposition
3. Trophy Taker PRONGHORN

all 3 are drop aways and I base my decision on which tunes with the bow/arrow. I will be looking into a Hamskea on the Vector Turbo when it arrives. It encompasses the best of the limbdriver and the pronghorn into one multi-functional rest!!!!
Yeah, plus you can shoot the small target blades on it if you wanted to...Pretty much endless combo's with that rest, limb driven, cable driven, lock it and shoot it like a fixed target rest...Plus they send 3 launcher blades with it. Mine "in the picture above" has the wide hunting launcher on it.