What rifles are you lefties shooting?

Beendare

WKR
I bought a Savage LH bolt in .223 for coyotes. It shoots pretty good but not sub MOA accuracy. Its got a decent adjustable trigger.

The fit and finish is cheap, crummy stock, plastic trigger guard...that kind of thing.

If I had a 'Do Over.'...I would have got a Tikka for a couple hundos more. That new CA looks pretty bad ass though.....

howl

WKR
One of the benefits of a LH rifle is you don't have to justify why you shoot a backwards gun. Just sayin'.

OP
lyle_destroys
Bought a Tikka T3x Lite in 300wsm today. Right handed gun. They had a lefty T3 in stainless but I got the blued right handed one for 550. I shot a box of hornady american whitetail 165s. It doesnt kick nearly as hard as I expected. I absolutely love that rifle.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
Some good suggestions here..for me, it's all about the 5lb 4 oz. Forbes. Mine's a .308...Light as a feather and flat out deadly accurate.

I shot a righty most of my life too, Glad I finally made the switch. Life is too short to skimp on something like a proper bolt-sided gun. I can cycle that 2nd round 3x faster, and sometimes that's important and necessary. My .02.

davsco

WKR
Bought a Tikka T3x Lite in 300wsm today. Right handed gun. They had a lefty T3 in stainless but I got the blued right handed one for 550. I shot a box of hornady american whitetail 165s. It doesnt kick nearly as hard as I expected. I absolutely love that rifle.
man that's someone that doesn't wait around!

yeah i had a t3 in 300win and that thing kicked like a friggin' mule. was a little on the fence, but just got a t3x in 300wsm. with the supposedly redesigned stock, and a limbsaver, kick feels a lot less though i only have 4 rounds thru it so far.

Weatherby Mark V Ultralite makes a lefty that comes in the .257 roberts, 6.5-300 Wby Mag, and 300 Wby Mag. That will likely be my next left handed purchase. I also own an older Savage which is just a rough and tough gun, but it's accurate and gets the job down.

kumplocke

FNG
Really impressed with my Savage 110 Storm in 7MM. Shoots great and has the adjustability to fit it to me perfectly. Will be purchasing another for my son this year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lvtuna

FNG
300 RUM custom right handed my Dad put together for me in 2004. The Left handed guns he got me as a kid seemed to malfunction. Rem 1100. I just shoot right handed guns now. He gave me a Remington pump shot gun that ejects out the bottom. Nice not having the shell or casing fly across your face. If I draw a tag this year. I will probably get a LH 300 RUM. Just as a excuse for another rifle. The right handed has not failed me yet.

A new left handed 6.5-300 ultralight just followed me home recently to keep its 3 lefty 257 weatherbys company. I also run browning and tikka leftys. Lever guns fill up the rest of the safes.