What Rings for Tikka running Leupold Mark 5?

Hi guys, anyone running a tikka rifle currently have Leupold Mark 5 5-25x56 on it?
Want to know what height rings and how much clearance there is to the “sporter/hunter barrel.
None of my local shops have scope nor rings in, would also be interested if anyone has a proof carbon barrel and what height your running too.

cheers

OP
R
Thanks for that, do you know what height would fit the 5-25x56? It’s on an EGW rail too, should have included that

Sadler

WKR
If it’s on a rail, Hawkins 35mm lite tactical should work. If you want to mount it directly to the action, get a hold of @HawkinsPrecision and they’ll point you to where you can buy their 35mm hybrid rings.

sdupontjr

WKR
Not a Mark 5 but I have a Mountain tactical rail on mine with a Schmidt Bender Polar 4x16x56 and I put vortex precision 34's on it. Rock solid. You could either do those in 35's or Seekin in 35's if you already have the rail. If i remember correctly, i went with lows and still have enough clearance with the barrel.
tikka.jpg

ETtikka

WKR
Not a Mark 5 but I have a Mountain tactical rail on mine with a Schmidt Bender Polar 4x16x56 and I put vortex precision 34's on it. Rock solid. You could either do those in 35's or Seekin in 35's if you already have the rail. If i remember correctly, i went with lows and still have enough clearance with the barrel.
View attachment 320040
How is the Polar during low light/full moon conditions?

sdupontjr

WKR
The best, that is what I bought it for. I could literally go to jail for shooting way past legal shooting hours here in Louisiana. With the slightest moon light you can basically hunt all night.

ETtikka

WKR
The best, that is what I bought it for. I could literally go to jail for shooting way past legal shooting hours here in Louisiana. With the slightest moon light you can basically hunt all night.
Awesome, thanks for the info,

I didn't realize they were that big, makes the tikka look tiny