What size Evernew pot?

TruckMonkey

Lil-Rokslider
I got a 0.6l evernew pot for Christmas. It's too small or at least not the right shape to nest my cook setup so I am mailing it back to z packs to get a different size.

I am looking at the TI Mug Pot 900 or the Ti Pasta Pot, but not sure what size. Running it with a MSR Pocket Rocket stove and gas cartridge.

Anyone recommend which pot to get? Have photos of how this cook setup all fits together?

Last edited:

Drenalin

WKR
I have the Toaks 650ml pot. It nests a small fuel can, my BRS stove, fuel support stand, and small lighter. Everything I need.
Me too...if I remember right, the Pocket Rocket and Soto Windmaster stoves were too long to nest like the little BRS does. Would likely have to go up a size on the pot. But I could be wrong.

mlgc20

WKR
Me too...if I remember right, the Pocket Rocket and Soto Windmaster stoves were too long to nest like the little BRS does. Would likely have to go up a size on the pot. But I could be wrong.
Yes. My Pocket Rocket stove almost fits. But not quite.

mlgc20

WKR
I think I will do Evernew small pasta pot. Mostly boiling water.
That’s a great idea. I have the medium pasta pot. It’s a little too big for solo use. It’s a great pot though. Love the silicone on the handles and the strainer holes in the lid.