What size fits?

I'm trying to decide what size Kuiu, Sitka, etc. gear I should order. I currently wear a medium t-shirt, small fishing shirt, small jackets, 38 suit blazer, size 30x28 pants. I'm 5'-6" and 170 lbs these days. Any recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lowg08

WKR
I order my standard size XL tops/36t pants in Sitka, first lite and I go up XXL/38T in KUIU.

OP
J
Alright sounds like it's best to go with normal size for Sitka but FL and Kuiu, go up one size? Is that for all their gear? What about when wearing base layer plus mid layer, do I order a size up for rain gear and hard shell?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lowg08

WKR
I order my standard size in Sitka and first lite. But it depends on how I’m planning to wear it. For example. One set up for extremely cold backpack hunting.
First lite fuse xl
First lite furnace xl
Kuiu kenai xxl
First lite brooks down xxl
Sitka dewpoint xxl

Lowg08

WKR
I have such a variation of pieces that I have specific use for. I have upped a sized a few items. For example. I up sized a Sitka traverse cold weather hoodie to go over my brooks and kenai for late season archery because the dew point rain shell is loud. I can wear the kenai under my catalyst soft shell or the brooks down under the catalyst. As far as pants. I stay pretty straight on. Wick bottoms xl, furnace xl, obsidians xl, kuiu attack and talus hybrid 38. I did up size on my under armor alpine ops puffy pants to xxl. A little thought has to go into it. Good news is if you buy used off the sites you can usually get back what you paid if it doesn’t work the way you want.