What size Stratus Jacket for layering?

CGC

FNG
I went into sportsman warehouse and they didn't have any stratus jackets, but they had jetstream. So I tried on the xl but it was too small. The xxl was much better. Just wondering if the sizing on the stratus jacket is comparable to the jetstream.

I have a kenai and a EMS feather pak down jacket in xl that I would like to try and layer either, under the stratus when I need to in colder temps. Just wondering what size you would recommend.

I'm 6'1" 210 lbs.

Hondo

WKR
My Stratus runs larger than my Jetstream of the same size (xxl). I'm the same height and and about 40 lbs heavier and I can layer a puffy jacket or vest easily (plus base layer and Fanatic hoody) under mine so you might be able to do the same with an xl.

Beagle1

Lil-Rokslider
I’m 5’11”, 175 lbs. and wear an XL Stratus to layer. My shoulders are a bit wide but I am always amazed that some hunters way bigger than me can comfortably layer under an XL.

Coop12

FNG
I’m 5’11” 230lbs and wear an XL in both Stratus jacket and bibs. They seem to run true to size when you account for layering. Now if you get a Fanatic vest, those run really big for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TigerAG16

FNG
I am 5'10" 165 pounds and wear a medium in everything. My Stratus jacket in medium allows me layer to room and is definitely cut with more room than my Jetstream. My Jetstream is a large and fits great.

hicountry1

Lil-Rokslider
I'm an xl in pretty much anything but sitka.

I go XXL, i.e. one size larger