What sleep pad do you all use?

P Y Buck

Lil-Rokslider
I have migrated to solely back pack hunting the past few years and have been using my die hard Therma Rest Trail Pro (large) sleep pad. I have used this pad for years and it has never let me down, but I am looking to possibly shed some weight and bulk from the pad without giving up any of durability or R value that my Therma Rest offers.

Any suggestions?

303TrophyHusband

Lil-Rokslider
I used the Nemo Tensor insulated Ultralight this year, it was pretty great, think it's right at 1 lb

mlob1one

WKR
Just converted from ExPed to Big Agnes after my third ul synmat delaminated a baffle. No regrets.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

jhim

FNG
I got the Exped Downmat HL Winter M for Christmas and plan on running it this year. So far I've only gotten out one night on it but it was perfectly warm at like 10*. That'll save you over a pound and you'll get a higher R value.

ODB

WKR
Not that it applies to folks on this thread, but I’ve always noticed people way over inflate their pads like it’s a pool toy and then wonder why they have issues with it. I sleep on my side and only put in enough air so that my hips do not hit the ground. It seems under inflated to other people. Just .02c

Titan_Bow

WKR
I’m a cheapskate. I’ved picked up Klymit static v’s on Camofire or STP for really cheap. I’ve got an insulated one and non insulated, and several for the kids/ family. I don’t think I’ve ever paid more than 50 bucks for one and I’ve used them a lot with no leaks. I keep saying once I get a hole in mine, I’ll replace it with something better, but every year I use the shite out of them and no leaks LOL. I did get a Sea to Summit pillow as a gift a couple years ago. Those things are expensive. I think they are 50-60 bucks at REI. It leaked after one week long backpacking trip...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk