What stove for the Kifaru Sawtooth???

I'm on the cusp of plunking down the coin to get me a Kifaru Sawtooth (with bug netting and liner), and I'm curious as to what Stove everyone is running, and why.
I'm thinking either the 18" Kifaru barrel stove, or possibly the small Ti-Goat Wi-Fi.

For right now, I won't be doing any cooking on the stove (I like a clean camp), but who knows what the future holds.

What are the advantages/disadvantages of both of those I have listed. I know there a LOTS of options out there, so please let me know what you have and what you like/dislike about it.

JPD350

WKR
I have a large WIFI for my Sawtooth and wouldn't want a stove any smaller, a large just isn't that big.

DEHusker

WKR
I also run a large WIFI stove from TiGoat in my Sawtooth and it works well. Damp it down and a full load of wood will last 75-90 minutes.

Shrek

WKR
Large Kifaru Oval Ti or a large WiFi. I run the WiFi and couldn't be happier. A large firebox will allow you to build a big enough fire that can be dampened down and burn for an hour or more. Smaller stoves throw plenty of heat but won't burn very long without being fed. The weight between the medium and large isn't enough to make a big difference in your pack but a ton of difference in your comfort. I started with a medium and now have a large. The Sawtooth is a palace ! I love mine !

Davebuech

WKR
For what it is worth. My Sawtooth is new this season and after researching I decided to go with the WiFi small. I got the stove a week or so ago, burned it in and decided last night to give it a try in the shelter. The weather was rainy but still kinda warmish (49 for the low) and the small stove just about ran me out in less than 15 minutes. After a couple of stokes it was wayyyy to warm in there and I had to shut it down. 45 minutes later I checked and still had hot coals
A larger stove will certainly produce more heat and require be less stoking. The coals may last longer but for what I need I think the small stove is going to work great even when temps dip well below freezing.

1signguy

WKR
I purchased the Lite Outdoors for my sawtooth. I bought it because of the volume (holds a lot of wood) and the size of the door. Once you get some coals going you can feed a couple decent size pieces in there and get a pretty long burn. It also assembles very quickly and easily. I would certainly give the Lite Outdoors some consideration...

BrentLaBere

Lil-Rokslider
Reading the "sick" thread and having similar situations to some of those guys, I bought a sawtooth this year. I was out for the early part of the season and temps were so hot I was sweating without the stove. Im heading back out this coming Sunday and the weather is much different. Looking forward to testing out the tent/stove combo, and Im running the medium box stove with mine. The time I burned it in, I realized pretty quick how much heat they can throw out. I cant say one way or another on what stove to use, but i dont think you'll be disappointed either way.

I run the same as Brent, I have a medium box stove. Gets plenty warm in the 20 degree windy night I had last weekend here in Idaho. 4 inches of snow, no problem... Does not burn long, maybe 45-60 minutes, but much of that depends on the size of the wood you are using. I am basically burning stuff I can break over my knee.

-dan