What stresses you out?

Having high white blood cell counts for the past 2 years and still not knowing why . Yes I have pretty good medical coverage. Having severe sleep apnea and finally getting squared away on a CPAP machine-system I can tolerate and actually use, this past Monday. So not quite seeing the benefits of the CPAP just yet, but I know that will improve. Being constantly fatigued and not knowing if it is just the sleep apnea or directly related to the high white blood cell count. Having bad knees that have been getting worse over the years; and the shots I get are now wearing off in about a month. Subsequently, I have no idea if I will actually be able to hunt this season. Oh, I almost forgot, I am barely functioning at my job. Yeah, I am stressed a little bit, and currently for me, life sucks. But, I am positive someone has it worse than me.

Wapiti1

WKR
My mom. Needs to be in a long term care facility. Weighing on my conscious.
Very hard decision.
Half hour after typing this the next door neighbors knocks on the door with my mom in tow. Says she's confused, wandering around in her back yard (4 acre lots).
Not only can she not be left alone, you have to watch her while in the house.

Went through this with my mother in law. Very hard. I can say that for us, it was the best thing to do. She was in a place with others to interact with and had activities. We had our lives back and after a short time trusted she was taken care of better than we could. It had been a constant state of waiting for the next phone call that she had fallen again or locked herself out of the house. My wife and I both work, and even with shifted hours coverage was difficult.

My mother in law was grateful to have a life again that she felt in control of. Home had become little more than a prison. Few visitors, no ability to go anywhere, and we could only do so much. Her life was being lived between a bedroom and a chair in the kitchen. A hard thing to see when you are involved and want badly to help.

A couple of weeks after move in, we would call or stop by to visit and she didn't have time for us. Bingo was starting, or a crafting class, or some other thing.

She's now in the nursing home side, and won't be with us much longer. That said, the move gave her so much more life than we could have provided.

Hope you find the best path for her.

Jeremy

FLAK

WKR
Went through this with my mother in law. Very hard. I can say that for us, it was the best thing to do. She was in a place with others to interact with and had activities. We had our lives back and after a short time trusted she was taken care of better than we could. It had been a constant state of waiting for the next phone call that she had fallen again or locked herself out of the house. My wife and I both work, and even with shifted hours coverage was difficult.

My mother in law was grateful to have a life again that she felt in control of. Home had become little more than a prison. Few visitors, no ability to go anywhere, and we could only do so much. Her life was being lived between a bedroom and a chair in the kitchen. A hard thing to see when you are involved and want badly to help.

A couple of weeks after move in, we would call or stop by to visit and she didn't have time for us. Bingo was starting, or a crafting class, or some other thing.

She's now in the nursing home side, and won't be with us much longer. That said, the move gave her so much more life than we could have provided.

Hope you find the best path for her.

Jeremy

Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it.
Just this A.M. @0:600 she wakes us up screaming from her garage apt.
that she cant find the bathroom (right next to her bed in her apt.).
I never heard her I was so tired in a coma. Luckily my wife woke up.

thanks again for your comments.

tmwtrfwler

Lil-Rokslider
Looking at websites with black backgrounds and then looking up at my email. Blinding..... That stresses me out.

in addition to that.... the news, kids, work, normal everyday crap. Get exercise, keep up with hobbies, stimulate your mind, and give your mind a break.

I can not worry about most things like putting a dent in my new truck but then I’ll be heading to the trail head and stressing about how many cars will be there. Odd.

I do stress over my job a bit. I have been really lucky and I feel like it’s just a matter of time before it all crashes down.

I don't have a lot of stress but if I had to pick one:

My wife for life. She works in the medical field and brings her stress home. Last thing I want to talk about on my days off is work. I too work in medicine.

Getting ready for a Gila hunt and had my bow dialed in when the serving started coming apart. In the bow shop as we speak getting a new string. Stressing how messed up tune and sights will be when I finally get it back. Not the time of year to be getting a new string.
Better now! Than when in the field

Miboy86

Lil-Rokslider
Governor whitmer, last minute issues that pop up Sept 30 right before the archery opener, people that have just have to pull out in front of you then drive under the speed limit,