What sucks more?

Buckman

WKR
So your in the mountains hunting Elk, hardly seeing anything. Its HOT, like real hot. No wind either. Or its cold with snow and wind. Brrr cold. So for you which sucks more?

" Yeah I know its better than working , and its pretty with the snow and all" but--------

SWOHTR

WKR
Heat. Can generally always get warmer...not colder. Also sucks the water out of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heat....hands down. I can always layer up, I can only take so many clothes off before my hunting partners start looking at me weird..
Plus...don't have to worry about meat spoilage in the cold...

CJF

WKR
Heat....it's easier to deal with the meat after the kill when it's cold.

bruno59

WKR
Heat is worse i like hunting when its cold less hunters in the woods plus you don't have to worry about the meat

ljalberta

WKR
Cold for me for sure. Obviously it's nicer when it's cold for dealing with meat, but in terms of hunting, I'd take the heat over the cold.

EFF the cold! Now when I say cold obviously I mean in the teens w/constant rain or wet snow. Hmm. Now that I say that I don’t mind it being cold as long as I’m not soaked. Either way I’m hunting! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LostArra

WKR
Heat is much worse for me.
1. I sweat and consequently feel like I stink more and animals will smell me a mile away.
2. There are usually mosquitos, gnats or flies to deal with.
3. Worry about meat spoilage.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
It's not even close.........there's a reason why I'm bowhunting during August and September.......I hate the cold. Absolutely love hunting the hot September days! Dry and hot........that's when I have my best elk hunting generally.

Cold with snow makes stalking much more difficult. Hated bow hunting elk in the snow. Give me heat and I’ll deal with the meat!

dakotaduner

Lil-Rokslider
Heat sucks more. Should always be prepared for the cold. But I have been dumb a few times

JPD350

WKR
Real cold sucks and real hot sucks!
As a snow storm begins the snow isn't to bad to sneak around in but as soon as it starts squeaking then crunching you can forget about sneaking up on a deaf animal, frozen dirt and rocks are just about as noisy as snow and ice.
The heat can be down right brutal but at least you can still sneak up on an animal.

I prefer it to be right above freezing, I like it right between cold and hot, ideal is 34 to 50 degrees