What Suppressor are y’all running

Thunderbeast ultra 9
I have a Gen 2 Ultra 9 on order. I’m looking forward to trying it out.

The Form 1 builds rifle cal rated?
Not speaking for MCR but it’s pretty easy to build F1 cans for rifles. As long as you don’t use aluminum and your first and second cup is stainless you shouldn’t have a problem for most rifles unless you have an SBR and are doing mag dumps with it.

nednic

FNG
Form 1. Took it on the maiden voyage today and was really surprised how well it worked. I use it on a 300 wm and 243 win. wait time was only 27 days
Did you end up going with a kit option that you just drill out after the Form 1 comes through? Would be curious to know what brand you went with.

nmpyro

FNG
YHM Resonator K. Not as quiet as my Elite Iron, but compact, lightweight, and very affordable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just ran a TBAC Ultra 7, Torrent T3, Rebel SOS Hunter and YHM Resonator R2 side by side, same gun - same 308 ammo.
Rebel and YHM tied for quieres. TBAC super close 2nd. Torrent sucked.
TBAC Ti as light as Aluminum Rebel, then Torrent, YHM slightly heavier
TBAC is tiny. yHM close 2nd. Torrent close 3rd. Rebel is huge.
TBAC Ultra 7 = $1100
Torrent T3 Ti = $850
YHM Resonator R2 = $500
Rebel SOS Hunter = $350 ( Out of Business)

Themic86

Lil-Rokslider
Running the Q trash panda and thunder chicken. Have a few 22 cans in jail for the gun guns.

tuk

FNG
I have a yhm resonator for my .308 and 300 blackout
I have a turbo k 5.56 yhm for my ar and ps90
And i have a silencerco osprey for my 45
I use all for varmints when i can. I love the mounting system on the yhm. And for all that have suppressors on tbe way invest in suppressor covers. Totally worth the money.

Had my TBAC ultra 9 since 2018. About 2K rounds on a dasher in PRS style matches and a few more on a short 308, which is my favorite gun, hands down. No regrets at all, POI shift on-off-on is negligible bordering on imperceptible (With the CB brake).

No regrets, even though I do wonder if I'd have preferred the smaller size of the 7.

mcr-85

WKR
The Form 1 builds rifle cal rated?
Sorry I missed this a few months ago. I don't know how you'd come up with a rating for a Form 1 but I have shot them on a couple bigger guns. I have shot them on a 270 WSM and a 7mm Rem Mag. Thats about as big as I have. Also shot them on 6.5x284, 22-250, 223, 20 practical and 22lr.

2 form 1 builds. My 22lr build is a Quite bore kit..my 7.5" rifle can weighs 14oz's I shoot it on my 7 mag. Has next to zero recoil and makes it so you can shoot in the field without ringing your ears. 20210412_141640.jpgI don't have the patience to do a form4 just for to get the same performance of something I can build for half the price and only had to wait 30days for my stamp.

2 form 1 builds. My 22lr build is a Quite bore kit..my 7.5" rifle can weighs 14oz's I shoot it on my 7 mag. Has next to zero recoil and makes it so you can shoot in the field without ringing your ears. View attachment 296444I don't have the patience to do a form4 just for to get the same performance of something I can build for half the price and only had to wait 30days for my stamp.

Absolutely love my Form 1s. Have 1 now. Have about 3-4 in the works for the next 12 months.

Yeah I said screw it got 3 stamps approved at once. A 22lr. A 30cal and a 9mm.

I started with a 6.5mm can to put on my center fire varmint guns. Gonna do a 30 cal for a 300win mag type caliber. A 45cal pistol can and rimfire. Then I’m gonna start building cans for my “wife’s” guns ;)

I started with a 6.5mm can to put on my center fire varmint guns. Gonna do a 30 cal for a 300win mag type caliber. A 45cal pistol can and rimfire. Then I’m gonna start building cans for my “wife’s” guns ;)

My .30cal can is actually built for my 7mag. Have fun with the .45 can. I've heard it's pretty hard to suppres the .45 something to do with the shap and size of the projectile.. are you on the form1suppressor.board forum?
If your not.. have fun! It's a rabbit hole.