What Suppressor are y’all running

ChrisAU

WKR
Currently have an Omega 300 that gets tossed around between a bunch of rifles. Would love to have 2-3 more and have them be more gun specific.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Dead air nomad Ti, waiting for my banish 30 and banish 22 to come through (4 months into the wait).

Lawnboi

WKR
Dead air nomad Ti, waiting for my banish 30 and banish 22 to come through (4 months into the wait).
Post up when you get it. I’m very interested in the banish. My cleanable griffin can is as repeatable as I could ask for and the ability to take it apart to clean sure is nice.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Post up when you get it. I’m very interested in the banish. My cleanable griffin can is as repeatable as I could ask for and the ability to take it apart to clean sure is nice.

I didn’t need another 30 caliber suppressor but I had a couple of friends with the banish and they couldn’t say enough good things about them, zero repeatability issues, lightweight etc etc so I jumped on the train. The salesman convinced me that I may as well also get a 22cal banish as well so I ordered that too.

Lawnboi

WKR
I didn’t need another 30 caliber suppressor but I had a couple of friends with the banish and they couldn’t say enough good things about them, zero repeatability issues, lightweight etc etc so I jumped on the train. The salesman convinced me that I may as well also get a 22cal banish as well so I ordered that too.
I had some concerns with my take apart optimus micro. Poi changes when I clean and re assemble but otherwise it’s been 100% repeatable. The banish and nomad are number two and three behind a TBAC ultra 7 in my next can pick.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I had some concerns with my take apart optimus micro. Poi changes when I clean and re assemble but otherwise it’s been 100% repeatable. The banish and nomad are number two and three behind a TBAC ultra 7.

I doubt I’d notice any difference between a banish, TBAC and dead air, I’ve tried them all and they are all great, any improvement one has over the other is pretty negligible for my uses. Rather than track down a TBAC, I figured I’d just get the banish delivered to me. Like I said, the guys I know who use the banish absolutely love them. My nomad ti is great too.

Goatie

Lil-Rokslider
I doubt I’d notice any difference between a banish, TBAC and dead air, I’ve tried them all and they are all great, any improvement one has over the other is pretty negligible for my uses. Rather than track down a TBAC, I figured I’d just get the banish delivered to me. Like I said, the guys I know who use the banish absolutely love them. My nomad ti is great too.
I have a Banish and the only reason to get that can over any other comparable one on the market is convenience of ordering. Adding standard threads to the rear of the suppressor like banish gold would be the best option, but the banish gold is ridiculously priced and not worth getting over others in the suppressor game. Being able to swap direct thread for qd would be great.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have a Banish and the only reason to get that can over any other comparable one on the market is convenience of ordering. Adding standard threads to the rear of the suppressor like banish gold would be the best option, but the banish gold is ridiculously priced and not worth getting over others in the suppressor game. Being able to swap direct thread for qd would be great.

To each their own, I have no interest in those QD things so that’s not a deal breaker for me. Like I said, the guys unknown who have banish suppressors really like them. I liked it too when I tried it. I’m not a suppressor geek so if it sounds good and feels good then it’s good for me.

Jlmoses1

FNG
Yhm titanium 30cal, silencerco hybrid 46, silencerco omega 9k.

9k is probably my favorite with 300blk.

But still run the yhm on my 308.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

After a paperwork debacle with my local gun store I finally got my Deadair Sandman L a few months ago. Can't wait to do some yote hunting with it. Makes my .22-250 sound like a 22lr.