What temp ratingfor sleeping bag?

I've looked at them. But like the extra room of the sequoia. Strongly considering taking a weight ding for the roomier bag.

Wapiti1 ..I tried the quilt ..once and only once. One of the worst weeks I've had in a long time. I learned the hard way I toss and turn overnight..and everytime I would drift off to sleep I would inadvertently roll over and expose my back and let my heat out. ..3 days of that and my hunting partner had to drive me to hospital treatment due to exposure
Just be careful to not to get a bag that's too big. A bag that is well fitted to your body is more efficient/warmer. A bag with a lot of extra room will take more energy to heat the extra dead air space and won't be as efficient.

Are you a cold or warm sleeper? That makes a huge difference. I have the versalite with extra fill making it a 0* bag. I’m still cold sometimes and it’s not the bags fault.
the best part about the bags I’ve found is it moves with you when you turn throughout the night. Had mine 8 years now and no complaints.

OP
D

DuckDogDr

WKR
Warm sleeper. I feel I'm a little weird I can tolerate cold really well...unless there's wind.. then I turn into a giant poon.