what the heck is going on with Kifaru?

Hay GOBBLER did you ever get ahold of customer service??? just wondering how it all turned out!!

Wow. Talk about 1st world problems. Kifaru has always had some of the best customer service around in my opinion. Great company

“Customer Service” is actually just that. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL yourself. No it's not. If they catered to every whim, they wouldn't have time to do anything else.

Service providers expect you to act like an adult...

Last edited:
Hey gobbler,

Sorry we missed your call. I can assure you we do not outsource our customer service to any call centers. I think you mean you are reaching our voicemail. We were a bit shorthanded today because we have a few customer service employees traveling back from the total archery challenge shoot in MT. Feel free to shoot me your info via email and ill call you in the morning: [email protected]

part of the reason I personally buy a kifaru product is warranty, made in the usa and customer service. I am just disappointed I guess.
I called them today about an exchange and was able to get through first time. Hopefully you just caught them when they were busy!

CorbLand

WKR
“Customer Service” is actually just that. Lol

Your probably one of those customers that comes in, bitches about pricing, asks for a discount every time but thinks they are "such a good customer" to that business. Customer service is based on being reasonable and expecting a company to respond to an email within two and half hours is unreasonable.

UWneptune308

Lil-Rokslider
Your probably one of those customers that comes in, bitches about pricing, asks for a discount every time but thinks they are "such a good customer" to that business. Customer service is based on being reasonable and expecting a company to respond to an email within two and half hours is unreasonable.

Bud you need a juice box and a nap lol