What tires are you running?

Wrench

WKR
I have 2 sets of bfg at's and they're doing very well. My new truck has a set of Otani 650's going on tomorrow. I wish all tires were as tough in the sidewall as the 19.5's.

Wags

WKR
Nitto Ridge Grapplers on a RAM 2500 Cummins. They've been fine until it gets muddy then they are worthless. But, they also aren't MT's.

Aside from that they've been great on anything dry. However they wear out fast on bigger, heavier trucks from what I've experienced. I'll end up with maybe 35K, 50 % of those miles are off road miles.

AndrewMT34

Lil-Rokslider
I've had a good experience with: Cooper AT3 XLT, Falken Wildpeak AT3W, and Toyo Open Country AT3 for highway and offroad tires.

My next set will be either Yokohama Geolandar MT's or Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

Mojave

WKR
Load rating E is their 10 ply. I did notice they have a couple of offerings in load rating F which is a 12 ply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have F rated tires on my Seqoia. I don't know that the vehicle is enough to drag them around. And they make a lot of noise on the road.

SouthPaw

WKR
Toyo Open Country AT III's in load range C on my '22 F-150. About 5,000 miles on them now. Really happy with their performance on and off road so far. The real test for me is to see how they'll do once we start getting some real snow.
You'll be happy with them. I've got those LT C on my F150 and Toyo got the rain/snow performance dialed with the new AT3s. I've taken it through some significant snow storms, while towing, and had zero issues whatsoever. 30k on mine and about halfway through treadlife.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Wrench

WKR
A 3/4-1 ton diesel with a limited slip wearing remotely aggressive tires will have an appetite for rubber.....lockers are worse yet.

n2horns

WKR
Been running a variety of Cooper Tires on F150, from street to mud tire and really liked them all. The ST Maxx was a really good all around tire. I retired the truck to offroad/camping and only run in on the roads about 10%.

Put the STT Pro (mudder) and those do well. I think my next tire is the Cooper Evolution MT.