What to Buy....Cabelas Gift Card

Looking for gear, whether it be clothing or anything else that would be needed for archery hunting Colorado or New Mexico. Just now getting into this and have been reading on here a lot. So what Cabelas items would you guys look towards. Hoping to do my first out of state hunt in 2021. Most of my gear is just whitetail style hunting in Texas. So not super cold and probably more suited to sitting in a stand to be honest.

Any help would be appreciated.

Laramie

WKR
How much is the gift card? That would be the deciding factor to me.

billoo349

Lil-Rokslider
Cabela's mt050 quiet pack rain jacket. I've been eyeing one for a while. Lightweight, quiet, rain and wind resistant.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

sd375

Lil-Rokslider
Cabelas carries Benchmade knives, Vortex/Leupold/Swaro binoculars/rangefinders/spotting scopes/rifle scopes, Sitka gear, arrows/targets/arrow components, ammunition and reloading supplies, MSR camping stoves, freeze dried meals ....

A lot of chatter about the demise of Cabelas/BP and rightfully so. But a guy should be able to find something to spend money on there if need be.

Drenalin

WKR
Benchmade Bugout

Benchmade Mini Bugout

I've had my Bugout for about a year and just got the Mini Bugout for Christmas to replace a Tyto in my kill kit. I also got a Cabela's gift card for Christmas and am seriously considering just using it to pick up another one of these knives in case something ever happens to either of them. I love these knives.

Mosby

WKR
I would put it towards reloading bullets, brass, range finder, Benchmade knife or bino's. Whatever I needed most or was on sale.

I wouldn't use it on clothing from them.

OP
E
Good deal I think you guys answered my questions, will stick to basics with them. Not necessarily anything specific.