What to buy with Kuiu gift card?

I received a very generous Kuiu gift card from my in laws. They continue to thank me for taking their daughter off their hands. ha ha ha.

I have a mid September elk hunt in Wyoming coming up. I figured I'd use the gift card to add or replace something to take on that trip. Here is what I have. What would you add or upgrade with the Kuiu gift card?

Base Layers Top - First Lite Wick
Base Layer Bottom - First Lite Kiln Zip Off
Mid Layer Top - Kuiu Peloton 240
Insulation Layer Top - Kuiu Kenai Ultra
Soft Shell Top - Kuiu Katana
Pants - Kuiu Attack
Rain Gear Top and Bottom - Kuiu Chugach
Gaiters - Kuiu Katana
Beanie - First Lite Tag Cuff Merino
Gloves - First Lite Talus Fingerless
Neck Gaiter - First Lite Midweight Neck Gaiter

I was thinking of buying a Kuiu Super Down Pro insulation layer with the gift card to replace the Kuiu Kenai. Would that be a good upgrade?

Thanks

Hondo

WKR
I don't have one, but the Kuiu Super Down Pro sound like a very good kit upgrade although for mid-Sept you likely won't need more than the Kenai. Something else to consider is perhaps mid-layer option that is on the lighter side of the Peloton 240. The Peloton 97 Hoody is super light and packable yet warm.

Best wishes on your hunt.

I really like the peloton 97 and run a similar top layer system as you with a ss base, 97, 240, puffy, chugach. SD Pro is great and I guess with a gift card nothing wrong with it, I think there are quite a few better options out there for value and same performance (and I'm a big KUIU supporter) though in that insulation and performance range. You might also think about the peloton 118 SS or LS top, I used a FL wick for a few years but felt like it lost performance and stretched out after a season of use. I've come to prefer the 118 (much better fighting off smell than the 130) over any merino or merino blend especially when it's wet, colder, or windy. I stay warmer and drier and spend less time messing with adding and subtracting layers. Attacks should be fine for mid September unless it's a cold snowy one which seems to happen every few years and then something like the Axis might be nice.

ChrisAU

WKR
Peloton 97 is the best thing Kuiu makes IMO. I also adore Kutana pants for warm weather, they are all I wear for all weather though. Layer zip offs as appropriate for cool weather.

Stroke250

Lil-Rokslider
X2 on Kutana pants. They are comfortable, durable and even block some wind on cooler days.

Jethro

WKR
A down puffy would be a nice addition to what you own but I don’t think it would be an upgrade for September archery. Kenai is perfect for that.

OP
Throwin Darts
Lots of good suggestions here. Have some research to do. Thanks everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pyro5312

FNG
Personally owned kuiu for years. Like building a house start with the foundation (base layers) and work up. It worth the investment