What to do around Vegas

Laramie

WKR
This is my favorite restaurant. I'm in Vegas for work 3-4 times per year and do my best to eat there at least once a trip.

The Damn Dam tour is cool and worth doing. It's a bit of a drive.
The Voo Doo Zip line is an experience
The High Roller Observation wheel is pretty cool if you are a drinker.

If you like people watching the strip is always entertaining. Bring a good pair of sunglasses and don't stare too long. :cool:

The Fountains of Bellagio is also really cool to see at night. It happens every 30 minutes, from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM Monday through Thursday and every 15 minutes from 8:00 PM to midnight. On weekends and holidays, the fountains display their magic every 30 minutes from noon to 8:00 PM and every 15 minutes from 8:00 PM to midnight.

wildcat33

WKR
Ill be there for a few nights in mid-september for work. I usually get a hotel with a good pool, hang in front of bellagio with a tall can and people watch, find a good cigar bar, and that's usually enough for me.

Something to do in Vegas that you won't find most anywhere else...

I enjoy the gambling with a drink in my hand and a cigar in my mouth.

57bjd4.gif
6259a730eeb2cc5a7aca8c076d0e872f.gif

cobbc03

Lil-Rokslider
Red rock canyon is cool, and you have to go to the Freemont street experience!

targetpanic

Lil-Rokslider
We go out every year for the Vegas Shoot.
We have done Mt. Charleston, Red Rock Canyon, Valley Of Fire, Hoover Damn, Lake Mead, Willow Beach, Bootleg Canyon Ziplines. All are a good time. Also for the best combo of people watching and watching the Bellagio Fountains at night we always grab dinner at Mon Ami Gabi in Paris and dine outside. You are a couple feet above the sidewalk of the Strip and directly across from the fountains...you will see 2-3 shows while you are eating.